Adobe Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Very disappointing that a major corporation does not take it interviewing of candidates more seriously. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview a week out. The recruiter was polite and on time but really not prepared to be phone screening senior level candidates. The recruiter had just a year of entry level experience and it was prevalent during the call. The recruiter was working off a question sheet and was determined to get through the list. After asking me a question, I answered and while talking she was very loudly typing taking notes. This happened through out the phone interview. The recruiter was not engaging, nor made any effort to connect, it was apparent the recruiter really did not know much about the job and was just doing phone screens. I promptly received a "no thank you" email, no reason why, Adobe if you are paying attention - ensure your recruiters are engaging and know how to phone screen. Entry level recruiters should not interview senior level candidates

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave you last job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

A friend and I both had similar experiences despite interviewing with 4 different functions / departments (2 each). The process is long, with no updates for weeks at a time. One process included over a month of complete radio silence. By the time I was told I could move forward, I had already accepted a role and onboarded at a different company.

Interview Questions

• Share some of the projects you've worked on   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager and after a 40-min phone screen, was asked to come in for f2f interview. Interview was with the hiring manager and a peer and no unusual questions were asked. Was told that they were in desperate need to hire but I never heard from them ever again despite my followups. That's kind of unprofessional, imo.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unusual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interview
     met with director and sr. Directors. It looked everything went well but then never heard back from HR after that even after several follow-ups. It is shameful that a company that pretends to encourage engagement with customers can not follow its own advice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Process started with a standard Phone Screen, then a call with the hiring manager. Next was a call with the director. Next step was an in-office interview that I had to decline due to a change in my needs for a job. Nice, smart people who have been dealing with growing pains and a more mature market.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your experience with your last role will help you do well in this one?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Only telephonic discussion happen. For shared services kind of roles, don't expect a tricky set of questions coming your way, as not even a single soul is capable of asking one. Most of the times, expect people calling you over phone. Having all the documents in place is a must. If you are called in person interview, wear smart casuals. People think you are not creative and are old school, incase you land up in a business attire.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can get innovation into the process.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Interview

I applied to the job online and received a call back from an HR recruiter a couple days after applying. The HR recruiter discussed the position, rough salary range and determined if I was a match for the position. This conversation went well and a phone interview with the hiring director was scheduled for a couple of days later.

The phone interview with the hiring director was focused on my background, some behavioral questions, strategic technical questions, etc. However, it was more conversational in nature, with a good back and forth question and answer about the positions, challenges facing the team and how my background related. The interview went very well and I was told at this point that they wanted to bring me in for in person interviews.

A couple of days later, the HR recruiter called and we setup a time the following week to come in for a half day in person interview. This round of interviews consisted of interviews with the direct reports of the position, as well as the hiring director. Each person brought a different set of questions and angles to discuss. As my background was a solid match for the position, the conversational nature of the interview process continued. There were a few technical, managerial style, collaboration and similar questions. The emphasis here was on both the technical ability to do the position and how well of a fit you would be with the collaborative culture at Adobe. At the end of the interview process, I was still interested and that they were interested in having another round of interviews.

The second round of in person interviews was another 4 to 5 hour round of peer managers, directors and senior directors. Questions at this level were aimed at understanding of related team processes, such as QA, software engineering, etc, as well as management style. The details on my resume were well covered and the management team drilled deeply in several areas. The interviewers were all polite and the conversational tone was prevalent here as well. This round was certainly more difficult than the previous, but I had spent a good deal of time preparing.

Two days later, the HR recruiter called and asked if I was still interested in the position and we discussed salary information again. The recruiter said that Adobe was ready to make an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR recruiter set the parameters of the position up front and I had done solid market research on the salary for this position. We met fairly close initially on salary and negotiated a few points from there. My recommendation to others is to come prepared with current salary market information.