Adobe Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions

• All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Poorly managed interview process. Personally, this was the most poorly managed interview process in 10 years of my professional career.

1. Two of the interviewers had limited experience in product management. One of the PM interviewer was arrogant and got upset when I questioned his hypothesis. He was not aware about the position I was interviewing for. Poor selection of interview panel.

2. I was asked to create a presentation which required 10-20 hours of work. The presentation was cancelled later.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Interview

I contacted the company via HR through a posting on a job board. I was contacted quickly as the hiring manager remembered my name from a previous company. i went in for an initial interview and then a team interview. i thought that was the final interview but then I was called back to meet with one additional person