Adobe Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Initially recruited at a college career fair and scheduled for an on-campus interview the next day that was more to get to know me than test my skills. I was was then invited to attend a selective mock-career fair on the Adobe campus that allowed me to meet the various teams. A mutual ranking system was set up for candidates and teams to select who they would like to interview the following day with the highest mutual matches set up. I interviewed three different teams in the company the next day.

Interview Questions

• Implement a program to accept an input file containing file paths separated by slashes and lines and build a directory system representing the data paths.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met at Career Fair, had an on-campus interview which I passed, then moved onto the on-site interview, which lasted 2 days. They paid all transportation fees and provided lodging and food for out-of-state and international students. On the first day, there was a career fair event where we got to meet a lot of the groups in Adobe and wrote down our favorite groups. The second day, we had a personal interview with the groups in which we had a good match (they wanted you and you wanted to work with them).

Interview Questions

• Find the minimum element in a rotated array in O(log n) time.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2013.

Interview

Spoke to them at campus career fair. They gave me an on campus interview for the next day. Following that interview, candidates that did well were invited for an on-site, a month later. Met up with a bunch of teams on the first day and Interviewed with multiple teams the next day.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes in an integer N and returns the sum for all numbers between 1 to N excluding multiples of 3 and 5.   2 Answers