Adobe Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

They found me through LinkedIn, and after a brief informational call and a technical call screen they had me in for an onsite interview. The whole process was very quick and very positive, I interviewed with other members of the team and was able to gain valuable insight into the role through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Given a start and an end bound, return a list of all integers between the start and the end for which the digits are factors of the number.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Newton, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

I applied to San Jose, CA position online. Then an HR person representing the Newton, MA office contacted me, which was win-win because I live in Boston and I had contacts also working for or with the Newton office. After a phone interview with two managers, I came in to the office, gave a presentation of my past work, and then had video-conference based interviews with five people.

Everyone sounded interested in my work, and we had a good series of back-and-forth discussions about the current technology used at Adobe and what sort of changes might be made in the future.

It was not a cake-walk of an interview (e.g. I did have to prepare a presentation), but I felt like I was engaging a set of peers, rather than talking to people attempting to intimidate me or prove that they were smarter than I am.

Interview Questions

• What was your first programming project?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

My first round was telephonic. I was asked basic questions. The next was onsite. I had 3 rounds where I was asked about Front end technologies and about DS & Algo (with time complexities). And finally I had two more telephonic rounds with the team which covered mostly behavioral

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a call with to discuss about the opportunity. Their requirements did not completely align with my profile but still got a call. Followed by a phone call for technical interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2013.

Interview

After going to a summer intern career fair and talking to a recruiter, she called back that evening to schedule an in-person interview on the up-coming Friday. The Interviewer was a Senior Software Engineer and easy-going. There weren't any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when faced a problem in one of your projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Couple technical phone interviews followed by 2 rounds of onsite interview. Basically a total of about 8 interviews each being 45 minutes long. Onsite are little stressful but people are nice and make sure you are doing fine.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical - from memory management to algorithms to system design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

Talked to the guy at an on campus career fair, then got an on-site interview after a telephone call to figure out the availability. Process was quick and HR was friendly. Got a tour of their excellent new building in Lehi. Interviewed with two team managers. Got rejected the following Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• Talk about some machine learning algorithms you know   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Had a phone interview, then went on site for another. The questions were not to hard. The questions were mostly related to stuff you would do for the job, nothing tricky or unexpected. Next I met with the team for the same type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you pull this data out of this SQL table without loading it all into memory?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied through the career fair and had a onsite interview the next day.
    The interviewer asked me whether I have used Hadoop before and ask me about the recommendation system. Obviously they are looking for data engineer/scientist at the moment.

But I was not prepared for that so I got declined.

Interview Questions

• How would you use the recommendation system for Netflix?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Interview

On campus, 3 round of onsite, people are good, very good. There are many teams that are hiring so that I have 3 rounds of it. Many multimedia position and QA besides programmer.

Interview Questions

• find the all the nodes in a tree which the distance of k to the target node   2 Answers