Adobe User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe User Experience Designer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website, phone screening, 1:1 phone interview, design challenge, group portfolio review, group brainstorming session, and a few more 1:1 interviews. Honestly the most fun I've had on an interview -- it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

He wanted someone who can work on with the Acrobat Team, also who can design the interactive pdfs, and he started asking me with the introduction, then my education and my work background, then he told me to explain one design project, how I began working on that project till the end product

Interview Questions

he was not clear about the job position, and for me the job work was not interesting

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

My interview process was really light. The team that I wanted to work me invited me in the office. I had one by one interview with all of them and then we went out for lunch and discuss more about my background and things that I can add to a specific project.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Questions

• I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   1 Answer