Adobe Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3.5

Sales Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for initial phone screen asking general questions such as what I do now and why I'm interested in the position and in Adobe. I received a phone call later that day to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview with the hiring manager was very conversational, you could tell she was trying to learn if I was genuinely the right person for the role and if I would fit with the team, it was obvious she wasn't going to hire just anyone to fill the position. After that, the recruiter called to set up a day for me to interview in person. They flew me out and I had a day long interview with various team members and people from other BU's I would be working with. It was a long day but all of the people were invested in making sure the right hire was made for the position. It was organized and everyone was very transparent and helpful in making sure Adobe would also be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How will you get up to speed during your first few weeks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a very generous salary that was exactly what I was looking for. I did negotiate a little bit to make sure I wasn't leaving easy money on the table and ended up getting a couple thousand more tacked onto my salary. They also gave me a very generous signing bonus to help with relocation fees.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process. I Spoke with a recruiter, then a recruiter again, then four separate telephone interviews. I only had one face to face interview before the job was offered and that was very casual, my interviewer wore Jeans. The timing from the interview with the recruiter to the first manager interview was over a week. Then they seemed to happen quicker.

Interview Questions

• They asked very straight forward interview questions. Nothing terribly stumping. Mostly experience questions, what will you do in the first 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.   Answer Question