Adolfson & Peterson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson (Fort Collins, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxed. I had 2 people ask me questions. Make sure you have extra resumes just in case. Bring some water with you in case you need it.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions, nothing crazy.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson in January 2013.

Interview

I met with the General Superintendent and Sr. Project manager, both of which looked as if they could chew 16 penny nails or cut you in half with a simple stare. I was asked a series of questions such as, "why do you want to work for Adlofson & Peterson, have you ever worked for a General contractor before, why do you want to leave your present employer. I was then told that They would like to put me to work under two sr. superintendents and to email them my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

phone conversation outlining the offer

IT Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson.

Interview

I had a phone interview along with 2 in office interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. The 1st in person interview was was 1 hour, the 2nd in person interview was 2 hours long.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an overall review of your experience? Why do you want to work for us? What application/infrastructure experience do you have?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richards, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson (Richards, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

met with marketing peers, met with CEO, met with regional team. was asked a series of questions about past roles/responsibilities, given the opportunity to explain how my skills and experience relate to the open position.

Interview Questions

• discuss management challenges and creative solutions; what are some of your professional success stories; what's your leadership style;   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson.

Interview

Everyone was very open about expectations. The decision was made quicker than I expected for a national company. The offer was very fair, benefits are great and prove they care about employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great company to grow within.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson (New York, NY).

Interview

Focuses on my technical background and why do I like this position, and experience do I have related to this position. The interviewer was nice and introduced the company culture and projects they are working on to me.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to be considered qualified for this position   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with three project executives over lunch and talked not only about work, but family and how this job might be a good fit for me and my family. Obviously the discussion was also about work and how my qualifications met the needs of AP.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more personality based as they want to work with someone that they will get along with. Beyond that, there were the obligatory can you do this and that questions.   Answer Question

Project Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process not very thorough. Meet with the Vice President for lunch and discussed the opportunity. The VP of the region pursued me. I was not looking for a job at the time.

Interview Questions

• Hardly any questions were asked. Past job experience and project types?   1 Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson (El Paso, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Human Resources had no idea how to manage my migratory status I'm an F-1 visa holder and I did their job instead. Not enough knowledge in the process which was a really big hassle

Interview Questions

• HOw much do you wanna make?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was my mistake for taking the offer right away. The offer was low but I wanted experience before graduation so I took it.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adolfson & Peterson.

Interview

While A&P seems like a fantastic company to work for, I encourage you to really think twice about continuing through the interview process. I had a phone interview, and two in person interviews. The VP of the regional office was supposed to be there for both in person interviews, but he left early or left just right as my interview was beginning. Which I thought was totally fine, until I got the rejection call. Apparently the VP wanted someone with a very specific skill set, which I had limited knowledge of. I think that if the VP would have actually sat in on the interview like I was told he was going to, he would have seen me as a good fit for the company. Long story short, A & P really needs to hold their VP's to a higher standard, and ensure that they are following through. It gave me the impression that the VP doesn't really care about potential interview candidates, if he just leaves the office despite a previous commitment.

Interview Questions

• All of the interview questions were easy. Nothing seemed overly challenging.   Answer Question