Adreima Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adreima (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Was a typical interview process, one team manager and Director. Went over team goals and past history and experience. Lasted approximately 45 minutes. (Was scheduled for initial interview and when I showed up early, I sat around only to find out that the interview had to be rescheduled.). The only problem was the HR representative was overwhelmed with applications. At the time she was the only person to process applications and set up interviews. She ended up leaving within the first 3 months I was there.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the team.   1 Answer

Senior Interface Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adreima (Hoover, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviews have changed, since I was hired, but with my specific interview it was very down to earth. Although there were technical questions involved, it did not revolve around those skills. It revolved more on my thought processes for solving problems.

Interview Questions

• How would you convert this procedural query into a set-based query?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adreima.

Interview

Telephone screen with HR. Telephone screen with hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager. Telephone offer from HR. Only problems were with HR - scheduled face to face interview with me at wrong time so hiring manager was in the middle of something and I had to wait an hour. HR also did not contact after passing various screens to let me know all was good with my start date/time.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard - about experience and handling various things on the job.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adreima (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I received an email requesting a phone interview with the onsite Corporate Recruiter. After completing the phone interview, the next step was an onsite interview with the Hiring Manager. After the onsite interview, there were 2 phone interviews with Peers of the Hiring Manager. Overall I thought the process was thorough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adreima in January 2011.

Interview

Short interview with a supervisor/director, then a longer sit down interview with the President of the company. The interview was professional and involved many questions regarding my education and previous work experience. I did not feel uncomfortable or out of place. The interview was actually very interesting and I enjoyed talking with the President about job responsibilities.

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adreima (Camden, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was average. They convinced me I had the position and I was to get a phone call in an hr after my interview and I never heard back from them.

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adreima (Paterson, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was long, took about a month but I think things have changed now. I had to continuously call the recruiter to see what was going on. I finally received a call and was told to meet the office manager.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adreima (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Quick hiring process, very little initial training, much is expected quickly w quota attainment; Senior leadership pushes very hard for closed sales, any way you can get it; They want true hard core sales talent as opposed to relationship builders.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick, satisfied w the offer overall and compensation plan looked good.

Nurse Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adreima (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

application submitted online with resume, phone interview then in person interview.
    Very friendly with first contact, interview in person was very relaxed. Received response of job offer on date promised. Background and drug test was done via email and phone. hire paperwork done online.

Interview Questions

• what experiences in the industry do you have   1 Answer

Out of State Medicaid A/R Raleigh, NC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adreima (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for brief phone interview.. Was asked to come in for face to face interview- met with two very welcoming managers .. These ladies knows how to relax someone who hasn't interviewed in quite a while. I was so nervous. Asked several questions to ensure you have what they're looking for.. Which is a great flag that they take the time to hire great people.. They also gave great information about the job to make sure I was comfortable joining the team as well.

Received call and was offered position by recruiter.. He was a great pleasure to work with as well.. Every time I called him or email.. His prompt responses was great. I'm so excited about joining and starting with my new work group. Start date in 2weeks😊

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if you were given priority work from one manager, then another co worker or manager walks up and gives you another job assignment that needed to be done right then?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was necessary!! Satisfied with pay.