Adroit Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adroit Business Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adroit Business Solutions (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds -- Firat Round with Senior Technical persons..consist of 2 in panel.Questions were easy.
    2nd round with Technical Lead. 3rd Round with Director sitting in US.

Coming to first round --> Round was of 1 hour, they were not clear with fundamentls of basic core Java, they drag me in discussion, they were wrond and raise finger me to check my concepts..they lack with interview ethics.They don't know how to take interviews anywaz. "I cleared that round".

Coming to second round --> Technical Lead is sitting in front of, he is best in every sense..he asked me question on all around with coding as well theoritical also. He was good. "Cleared that round also"
    Round is of 30 minutes.

Coming to third round --> Directors Round -> it was a telephonic call from US. he asked me all such known question which any one can easly answers.

"Twist comes here" after doing all this thing they put my result on hold, i discussed the same with HR
    they told me a creapy excuse. How can they do like this to anyone.
    A person came for interview cleared all his rounds, now company is confused or may be they are taking benefits because they have the power of appointing people.

I will not recommend to any one for this firm and also i know that people is in need of change or job but please confirm all things in prior.

Because this is actually hapens with me, they are not doing things in professional sense.

After clearing all technical rounds they are confesed.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphism, INterface , Abstract Class   1 Answer