AdvanTel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdvanTel Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdvanTel

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AdvanTel.

Interview

I secured the initial phone interview through an international technical contracting service. All subsequent interviews were conducted through their video conferencing platform. First was with the NetOps Director and one of his Senior Network Architects where I was asked about my experience and background and then asked a series of technical questions pertaining to general networking concepts. Second interview was with one of their regional director of sales where I was asked about my sales experience and acumen. So then I was brought on for a three month contract with an expectation to earn several industry certifications at which point I would then be hired full time. Which I did and they followed through without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where a project implementation did not go well and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdvanTel (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a phone call with the manager followed by a couple meetings with the sales manager. Also had to have conversations with the current sales representatives but this was not difficult and it was useful to get everyone's feedback and thoughts. Also had to have a conversation with the President and VP of Sales as a formality which was easy as well. Overall the interview process is not too bad and much better than most sales companies like manufacturers that make you study something and whiteboard with little time for preparation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your sales process   1 Answer

Negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AdvanTel (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very thorough, met with multiple team members as well as management team. Had a chance to fully explore what the day to day activities and expectations would be of an account manager. Also got a good feel for the competitive landscape and typical target customer