Advance America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advance America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.6

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballwin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance America (Ballwin, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The usual greet and meet occurred and the assistant manager described the position duties and the company policies and procedures. She explained the training and probationary period as well as the benefits they offered. I was asked to tell about my experience and abilities and interest. Asked if I had any questions that were not answered and that they would get back with me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advance America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty positive, the interviewers were really down to earth. Typical interview nothing out of the norm. It was a job fair. I was told they have a 2 step interview process. So after an initial interview, if they're interested, you have to do a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths and weaknesses....
      What does customer service means to you.....
      Name a time you had to go out if your way to hell a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance America (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process wasn't very difficult. They first started with calling me for a phone interview, then invited me to a face-to-face interview, and ended with a second intervew. The entire process took about a week wherein I learned a lot about the company, the location, and what was to be expected.
    They were very helpful and explained that there would be collections involved and building business relationships with the community - meaning that there is a certain amount of marketing involved with this particular career path.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview first then a, inside the location interview consisted of a talking on the phone to a contact center agent where you had to provide basic information on teh company's opening and closing time, as well as information need to get a loan, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Morgan City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Morgan City, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

2 days after I applied, I was interviewed. Was called to go back the following Monday for observation. After observation, I was told the head manager would contact me over the phone to talk about the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths & weaknesses when dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was in person with the branch manager. I took about 45 minutes. She was very thorough in covering all the aspects and products of the company. We reviewed my past career positions and the skills used and needed for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe my last job responsibilites. How many hours could I work. What skills do I have that fit the job.   1 Answer

The hours did not cooincide with my availability.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America.

Interview

It was a typical interview of how I would handle customer situations, and if I'm comfortable with money handling in large amounts. I had a first interview with a store manager and a second interview a week later with the district manager. They ran my back round and I took a drug test and they hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Corsicana, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical interview questions, brief job description due to my experience, and the manager was really detailed about the comp and what I should expect if I were to be hired. She explained the company standards and how they like to promote from within. Weeks later I was called for a phone interview with the DDO. We had a similar conversation

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.

What do you feel is your greatest strength on the job?

And your weakness?

How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Lafayette, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Application online, two phone interviews, in person interview, drug test and background check, asked a couple of questions, talked about the company products offered, met with employees at the center

Anonymous Employee in Nelsonville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Nelsonville, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

phone interview, followed by a face to face. Basic interview questions, describing past jobs, why you would be a good fit for them. have to sell a paperclip, interview in back room of store, relatively formal, drug and background test.