Advance America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advance America Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballwin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance America (Ballwin, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The usual greet and meet occurred and the assistant manager described the position duties and the company policies and procedures. She explained the training and probationary period as well as the benefits they offered. I was asked to tell about my experience and abilities and interest. Asked if I had any questions that were not answered and that they would get back with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty positive, the interviewers were really down to earth. Typical interview nothing out of the norm. It was a job fair. I was told they have a 2 step interview process. So after an initial interview, if they're interested, you have to do a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths and weaknesses....
      What does customer service means to you.....
      Name a time you had to go out if your way to hell a customer.
      Answer Question

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance America (Brooksville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview and then in person 2 days later with Center Manager. Good explanation about job and benefits. Was led to believe I had the job and only had to interview with DOO. Received a rejection email the day before Christmas.

Service Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Spartanburg, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Short Mid-range difficulty interview. Asked mainly about previous experience with troubleshooting networks and small office home office setups. Asked to fill out a diagram with various components so that they make the most sense and above all "work and connect" to allow Internet access. Asked about strengths and weaknesses. Was really straight to the point. Whole interview with the panel may have lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How to set up a LAN connection in a diagram for a SoHo setup   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance America (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process wasn't very difficult. They first started with calling me for a phone interview, then invited me to a face-to-face interview, and ended with a second intervew. The entire process took about a week wherein I learned a lot about the company, the location, and what was to be expected.
    They were very helpful and explained that there would be collections involved and building business relationships with the community - meaning that there is a certain amount of marketing involved with this particular career path.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview first then a, inside the location interview consisted of a talking on the phone to a contact center agent where you had to provide basic information on teh company's opening and closing time, as well as information need to get a loan, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Morgan City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Morgan City, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

2 days after I applied, I was interviewed. Was called to go back the following Monday for observation. After observation, I was told the head manager would contact me over the phone to talk about the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths & weaknesses when dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Spoke to the Divisional Director over the phone first, then met for formal interview the next day. The interview took about 30 minutes as the Divisional Director explained the company and its background. I was asked several guesting and then I was given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous job experience   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The manager greeted nicely. She introduced herself to me, and ask me to follow her. As we sat down she quickly in a professional way ask me how was my morning and she was going to introduce me what the company was really about

Interview Questions

• How will I sale a piece of paper?? What position do I have in my current job???   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance America (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was in person with the branch manager. I took about 45 minutes. She was very thorough in covering all the aspects and products of the company. We reviewed my past career positions and the skills used and needed for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe my last job responsibilites. How many hours could I work. What skills do I have that fit the job.   1 Answer

The hours did not cooincide with my availability.