Advance Auto Parts Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mobile Parts Pro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process just be your better self. You will have to take a test about cars once you get the job but try your best and you should be ok.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Duluth, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple Office Visits, Panel interview with questions on business management and employee accountability. How interactions with District management went. Ideas on how to operate a profitable Store. What my ambitions were.

Sales Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

One on one interview basic auto questions was asked.

Interview Questions

• The test you had to take to see if you get paid a little more was very difficult. It had stuff on it I never even heard of in the store. Maybe they make it difficult so they wont have to pay more.   Answer Question

Mobile Parts Pro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief interview to learn about the position and the employee

Interview Questions

• Reason for wanting to work at advance, even know I had a significant technical background in IT work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Demand more than 8.00. Unless you are single and in school and absolutely have no options.

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Came in at assigned time. Sat down and spoke for an hour about my history and skills. After offer was made we immediately made a plan for my success within the company

Interview Questions

• How would you handle internal theft?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy and relaxed no pressure. Was easy to get scheduled and conveniently located to me. Was on schedule and interviewer was pleasant and professional and the questionnaire was simple and relevant to the job I applied for.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Call came from recruiter, talked back and forth a couple times. Received email link to screening tests. A couple weeks later, had face to face with hiring manager, and then the Regional VP. Received call from hiring manager to come in to set up drug and background checks, a couple weeks later hired.

Interview Questions

• Really wasn't a difficult question, more of me trying to read the interviewer and shape answers to best position self.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really wasn't negotiation phase. The job pays what it pays.