Advanced Call Center Technologies Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advanced Call Center Technologies

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Yuma, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email response within a few days. I had to complete a few assessment tests online before the interview. The interviewer asked really basic questions, mostly about my availability and future plans. I was pretty much hired on the spot after taking a quick drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advanced Call Center Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Junction City, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Three part interview process. Testing, first interview, second interview. I was given a headset and sat a computer. Had to do data entry of the information I was receiving through the head set. Then interviewed with hr. Came back in two days and interviewed with a supervisor over the phone. They do this to ensure that you sound friendly and polite.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable up selling product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Highlands, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (North Highlands, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied for the job at the center then you have to take one of the easiest assessment tests, then the call you back for your interview, after the interview if they like you you get a second interview which basically means you got the job.then they drug test you once it passes the give you your new hire information an tell you when to be back for training.

Interview Questions

• I only was asked one question, which was "can you sel me something"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Douglas, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Douglas, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Covered all questions and concerns regarding tasks and job duties, followed by a drug screening, and typing test. Questions were basic and relevant to company concerns and evaluations. Training was explained. Benefits and insurance were discussed and was told what to expect from my position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed salary, benefits, vacation days and paid holidays. Discussed promotion opportunities and how to go about it and what the process entails.

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

I waited for an hour to take a test, fill out some forms and have a five-minute interview that basically said I was hired. I went to another place where I had another interview. I was told to wait for another two hours before I was told I was hired and I had to be back there in an hour for an 8 hours of training. It was exhausting.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Highlands, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (North Highlands, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very generic and simple I later learned they hire anybody that can answer a phone. There was never any wrong or right answer. I felt like people interviewing were shuffled in and out like cattle.

Interview Questions

• If you had ever worked in a call center?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. They give you a test which is fairly easy (You have to listen to a customer call and fill the information). After that you will talk to a project manager (your future supervisor). He will ask you several simple questions

Interview Questions

• What was your last customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Junction City, KS) in February 2018.

Interview

Great if you would like to walk in and be hired that same day. Fill out some forms, take a computer typing/hearing test, speak to the hiring manager. I did not feel as though I was truly wanted for the position based on my qualifications, but just another person to fill space.

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Took 1 hr to apply on line in office. Took computer typing and skills test. Once was found to pass the 30 minutes of testing was invited for interview. Overall the interview was simple and short. It was a typical question then answer interview. No hard or difficult to answer questions. It was unremarkable that I can remember.

Negotiation

Minimum wage was offered and I accepted not expecting better.

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Call Center Technologies (Johnson City, TN).

Interview

no interview, hired on the spot - they do ask a few questions to see what department would best suite you, but other than that no true interview questions
    very easy computer skills test that anyone could pass
    saliva drug test, but they hire you even if you fail the drug test

Interview Questions

• none, they just told me to do a typing test on a computer, and I was hired right then   1 Answer