Advanced Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Management Group

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Management Group (Brea, CA).

Interview

Lobby was busy but not overly packed. They played The Office on the TV which I loved and Noel was pleasant to talk too. The managers were dressed sharp and professional throughout the process. My first interview was short and sweet and I was invited back for a 2nd with one of the other Managers where they broke down the position as well as what my day to day would look like.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Management Group (Brea, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

After applying to multiple jobs AMG was one of the first to contact me. At first, they seemed really eager to contact which i found odd but I decided to give it a try anyway. Basically, I am a graphic designer with a strong background in Online and Print marketing but that has no place here.... at a marketing company? Huh. Like I said something is off here. The lady that interviewed me was extremely nice but they were interviewing 4 people just while I was there, like a 30 minute time period. Also weird. And I get the impression that it is a normal occurrence because there are about 8 chairs in the Lobby.

The outside of the Building isn't even marked with a sticker or sign, again, weird for a MARKETING company.

The lady gave me a rundown of their clients and basically told me that they do "face to face" marketing and mostly give out government phones. Sounds like sales to me?? Anyway I politely told her that I wasn't interested. I don't nessacarliy think that it is a Scam but I do think they are being purposely misleading. If you are actually involved in marketing then I wouldn't waste your time driving to Brea. If you want somthing good on your resume for a first job, maybe.

Interview Questions

• She basically assumed that I was overqualified, her angle was "I am going to tell you about the job and we can see if your interested"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Management Group in March 2016.

Interview

First off all the front desk girls are so bubbly and welcoming, sometimes that will make it or break it for people when interviewing so keep up those smiles! The hiring managers, at the time, not sure if anyone is new, become owners, ect but they are total talkers which is bittersweet when you have to wait for your interview. The preliminary interview was simple but to the point; I was able to ask about all the logistics of the job - it was nice feeling like I was interviewing them - they cared about my concerns.

The second round interview was with a senior account manager and they broke down day to day details - ASK QUESTIONS; I was offered the job and was completely aware of the position because I asked questions and made sure I knew what I was going to be doing and if it was going to be the right fit.

Interview Questions

• after they broke down how the campaigns worked they asked me if I was "okay" with making the amount of money they explained.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Management Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was lied to I was told that this wasn't phone sales, when I get there it was phone sales. I was offered $10.50/hr Vs. commission. Didn't know it was still legal to pay people $10.50, waste of time I want to give them -5 stars. And if you interview you'll be waiting 2-3 hours for an interview even if you show up on time.

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested in the position?   1 Answer

PR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Management Group (Brea, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was selected for what was described as a "first round" interview and advised to come with my resume. They described the job duties, asked me some questions about my schooling and any previous leadership roles. I never quite got an idea what the salary even was but I guess you need a second interview for that. They were pleasant, told me they'd contact me if I advanced to the next round. I never got a call. Guess they weren't impressed.