Advanced Rx Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

1.7

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Rx Management (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted all of 5 minutes and didn't require much though. This is probably why we have so many lazy people working at our location currently. Pretty much, if you have experience, your interview is irrelevant.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Rx Management (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was invited into interview. The Recruiter was very friendly and kind, made me feel very welcomed when I arrived. I then met with the supervisors of the department, there were 2 people. After that, I interviewed the next day with the COO.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I follow up on HCFAs. Asked about Worker's Comp Billing and Collections. Asked about my availability.,   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advanced Rx Management (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I saw an ad online for the position and emailed my resume.About an hour later I had gotten an email back asking when I could come in for an interview. The whole process was very quick, which I appreciated. The interviewers were very welcoming. It wasn't stressful at all. They did not ask questions like "What is your weakness?" or "What did you like the most and least about your last job?". Instead they focused only on my professional experience and on what I would be doing for the company. The interviewer actually told me she felt like she hit the jackpot in finding me. Best interview ever.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you managed your day at your last position?   Answer Question