Advanced Technology Consulting Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advanced Technology Consulting Service Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Technology Consulting Service

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Consulting Service (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

4 ROUNDS
    1st round technical telephonic-they will mainly ask some core java,hibernate persistance classes,some basic of Jpa,some basic of spring.
    2nd round skype:spring mvc and some questions related to mvc and ur current project flow.
    3rd round is dd round-they will ask general questions,no technical,just check your attitude,and proffesional u r.
    4th hr round.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Consulting Service (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first round will be aptitude based on reasoning and java logical question. second round will be technical in java in which oops concept,thread,string, and logical programms will be asked, third round will be taken by project lead and it will be more tough in which lead can asks you anything from your resume, main focus will be on core java. last round will be hr round .

Interview Questions

• some logical questions from java   1 Answer

Negotiation

hr round

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Consulting Service (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was simple they ask me the basic java question sql and logical questions
    He alao asks me about my hobbies and and then started talking.
    The process contains two technical rounds a written papaer for java questions and aptitude and a hr round.

Interview Questions

• what is inheritance and basic oops concept, sql concepts joins n queries   1 Answer