Advantage Resourcing Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advantage Resourcing Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Advantage Resourcing

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Straightforward, I was asked questions about my previous job and internship experiences in relation to their role available. They gave me many opportunities to ask questions about the role and thoroughly explained what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advantage Resourcing

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online through beyond HR. Was contacted the next day by email to set up a phone interview with corporate recruiter. Interview went fabulous. Recruiter stated she would send my resume and assessment to branch manager and that she was recommending me for in person interview. That was over 2 weeks ago. I have kept in touch with the recruiter and she states that she has not heard anything from the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had to go through an extensive online process before had the opportunity to speak with any one. Follow through and follow up is seriously lacking. Called in to check on status of application only to be told they were still in the review process...for weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were not able to come in to work, and not able to call.   Answer Question

Wasn't an opportunity I was interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Resourcing (Addison, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with pretty standard questions, "What did you do when you didn't get along with an employee?" "What was a time you had to deal with an irate customer?" then I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with very similar questions but with the Director of the company rather the person I had spoken to before.

Interview Questions

• "What does working in a busy, fast-paced environment mean to you?"   Answer Question