Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

First two interviews with recruiter over phone then in person interview with hiring manager. Easy process, very friendly. Mostly asked questions about resume and experience. Offered job about three weeks after first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it can contribute to this role.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apollo Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Apollo Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Completed all the initial online application process resulting in a phone screening. I was emailed interview questions from the supplier Advantage Solutions was representing as well as Advantage questions I should be prepared for during my online skype interview. I did lots of reading and research on both companies to prepare and have a solid interview. Proceeded to have the interview that went well. This is when things broke down. Communication stopped so I contacted the company to follow up. At this point I was told the territory position I applied to was being rearranged and it could take some time. At this point I asked if the application I submitted will still be good or will I have to reapply and go through the process again. I was told I would have no need that my application will simply slide over to whatever position is created or available but it will take some time and they couldn't give me a time frame. I started noticing a few weeks later positions being posted and emailed back if I was still being considered. At this point I was told that the position I applied for was abolished but I could reapply to others. I specifically asked weeks prior to this if I needed to reapply and was told "no need" but now I'm told another story. It was pretty disappointing because this seemed like a strong company that I was highly interested in but this process and communication was very poor, sloppy, and frankly a bit dishonest.

Interview Questions

• How many years of retail/sales experience do you have total?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online about 4 weeks ago and received a short phone call a few days later giving me a description of what the job was. The lady that called was extremely helpful, she then instructed me after the phone call that I had to prepare for another interview along with a 1-2 minute video describing "My Brand" (aka: What make's you the person to hire).

The next interview was with the same lady. We discussed the process of the video and how/if I enjoyed making it. She then asked me several behavioral questions and after answering them she gave me tips for my next interview. I was also allowed to choose the location that I wanted to relocate to and the next interview was based on that selection.

The final interview was a week later, it was a Skype interview with the team you would be placed with. This interview lasted about 40 minutes, mine specifically had two gentleman who took turns asking me questions. I was then told I would hear back from Advantage Solutions soon.

A couple day's later I got a job offer.

The overall process was very simple and very efficient. They were always on time and very informative to talk to!

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

it was ok, easy, process as far as questions. disappointing when they stopped the interview process with no reason. I was scheduled for a third interview when they cancelled at the last minute with no reasoning.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Conway, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

Everything was done over the computer. My face to face interview was through Skype. All paper work was handled through email, and I needed to find an authorized representative to confirm my residency/citizenship status

Interview Questions

• How would you handle rude customers?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foxboro, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Foxboro, MA).

Interview

The initial interview is very friendly; she made it feel more like a conversation rather than an interview. Followed by an in-person interview, which was a bit intimidating due to the fact that there were 3 interviewers, but overall very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

• how are your skills and past experiences fit into this role?   Answer Question

Reset Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took 3 weeks to get hired. I filled out an online application then was contacted by a recruiter in CA via cell phone. I'm in CO.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive to stores located through out the state of Colorado and part of Wyoming? The mileage reimbursement is around 30 cents per mile after 40 miles.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screen interview, then had to make a video "My Brand", and then had a Skype interview with managers. It was really positive until the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to sell a product you don't believe in?   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Gurnee, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the company recruiter and then emailed me with details and link to the application. that I filled out online. The next day we talked on the phone and I was hired over the phone as I had lots of customer service and Demo experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of customer service experience you have.   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Lansing, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week later a phone interview, 3 weeks later an in person interview, 2 weeks later another phone interview. After all this no word, I called and job was offered to another. Do NOT waste your time with this company. READ the reviews. Luckily I accepted another position as a DM way better.