Advantage Solutions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Feb 19, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was excited being that the process was really simple and there was not a lot of paperwork or any test to take. I would recommend this position and company to anyone looking for a part time position, that does not take up much of your time.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to to work, Fri, Sat, Sun.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online process was very fast got a call the next day set up an interview and went to it. she made it seem like I was hired on the spot and sure enough I was.You do have to go to a diffrent place to take a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an online interview via Facetime. I was interview by a very easygoing recruiter who asked me about made up scenarios in which I was asked how I will be selling a product which I had the chance to choose. I choose a granola bar, describe the goodness, the nutritional value and the cheap price vs a high in fat candy or food. It went pretty smooth.

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, video project, phone interview with recruiting manager, phone interview with VP or your department. None were actually in person, all on phone or video conference. Quick process. Recruiters were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• career goals, explain your experience, what do you know about ASM>   Answer Question

Retail Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

All my interviews were by phone. I have yet to meet my supervisor in person. I don't recall the questions but if your experience in sales and service it is a piece of Cake. The main thing is your have to be able to show that you can build relationships with people easily.

Negotiation

They made me a fair offer. I didn't have to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy going and relaxing interview, after I applied I received a phone interview and then was scheduled for a face to face interview. After a successful interview I got called the next morning for employment oaperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online then received a phone call within a week from a recruiting manager. Arranged a meeting place at local coffee shop and was asked a few questions regarding past experience and personality. They seem to always be hiring since turnover is high. Got offered the job a few days after. The process was fun and easy and was nothing too complicated

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and efficient. It was already a given that I was going to get the job, it was just a matter of talking about where, when, and what their expectations of me were.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Straight forward, easy, traditional questions via phone and 2-3 days later a one on one interview with Supervisor at a local MacDonalds. Offered position that day. Began work 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you persuade a store manager to support a coupon offer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to secure 25 cents per hour more than the offer.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 interviews. First a phone interview with a person from HR. Next a 1-on-1 interview with a District Manager. Both interviewers were reluctant to answer questions relating to salary or expenses.

Interview Questions

Pay and expenses are sub-standard. At the pay rate they offer you can possibly live comfortably in rural West Virginia. Car allowance is basically less than companies were paying in the 1970's.