Advantage Solutions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was excited being that the process was really simple and there was not a lot of paperwork or any test to take. I would recommend this position and company to anyone looking for a part time position, that does not take up much of your time.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to to work, Fri, Sat, Sun.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Lancaster, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was on the phone and went very well.I also met with the district manager but that was after i was hired. I was contacted by Human Resources and asked a series of questions which were normal. Just like any other phone interview i answered the questions and then waited for a reply on wether i was hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Downey, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was done online over Skype, very prompt and professional interview from home which was extremely convenient. All done from my laptop, a recruiter contacted me and was very polite I n giving me instructions through the entire process. I would recomend this company to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for advantage solutions.   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

No physical all done over the phone and computer. All training were through their website and on the phone. There wasn't a manager that I had met until my first day of work. Seemed unprofessional to me and now I know why.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online process was very fast got a call the next day set up an interview and went to it. she made it seem like I was hired on the spot and sure enough I was.You do have to go to a diffrent place to take a drug test.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I have been contacted by the ASM Vendoe and submitted my resume to ASM.Had a in person interview in Santa Ana Ofiice.Interview was good,Asked questions based on my experience and skill,And recruiting strategies.

Hiring manager was friendly and explained what she is looking for the role,company projects etc.

Interview Questions

• what Sourcing techniques used in closing requisitions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an online interview via Facetime. I was interview by a very easygoing recruiter who asked me about made up scenarios in which I was asked how I will be selling a product which I had the chance to choose. I choose a granola bar, describe the goodness, the nutritional value and the cheap price vs a high in fat candy or food. It went pretty smooth.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They got back to me very quickly after applying and were able to work with me to schedule my interview even though I was already working full time. The interview was very simple. They basically asked about my work history and how comfortable I was on the phone and then listened to me talk for 15 minutes. I heard back that I was offered the position later that day. They wanted me to start the next week, but I requested to have a full two weeks to give my notice at my previous work and they were willing to oblige. Onboarding was fairly simple for me, but as I have seen it from the hiring side as well, for some people it can be a nightmare.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with cold calling and being on the phone?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, video project, phone interview with recruiting manager, phone interview with VP or your department. None were actually in person, all on phone or video conference. Quick process. Recruiters were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• career goals, explain your experience, what do you know about ASM>   Answer Question

Senior BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (El Segundo, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Its was with one person and was 2 hours long. Mostly I was disinterested in working for a sales and marketing company and thus didn't have the focus to really care whether I would get a job offer. There was plenty of white board drawing, but at times the information given to me was vague and thus had to make things up on the fly, which is normal in the work world.

Interview Questions

• I was given half a dozen scenarios on how to architect their data warehouse environment. They related to dealing with multiple many to many relationships.   Answer Question