Advantis Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.4

Lead NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Frisco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty smooth process. I was contact via email, and went through a phone screen and a skype interview. After the skype interview, I did a number of phone interviews with the hiring manager and then came to do a site interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality questions and fit   1 Answer

Payment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with an Advantis recruiter. Was then given some prep work to do to prepare for the phone interview with company XYZ manager.
    Had a phone interview with company XYZ manager which led to an on-site interview with 3 managers.

Didn't meet the team, just managers.

ServiceNow Consultant Interview

Interview

I was interviewing with the client, not really interviewing with Advantis, unless you count the very informal chats we had prior to the client interview.

Our chats went over some of my experience, what the client was looking for, contract duration, and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• What parts of ServiceNow do you feel most comfortable with?   Answer Question
    • What kinds of projects are you currently working on (this is not my only position)?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Cold call from Brian
    Follow up mail with job description
    Review of job description and authorization to submit application
    Call with Advantis rep for interview
    Followup call with Advantis rep manager for more technical questions
    Forwarded updated resume and confirm right to represent
    Status on resume submittal and description of upcoming steps
    Phone interview schedule with client
    On-site interview and follow up with Advantis

Interview Questions

• The best question I received was to describe the role of a program manage in selecting a function within an NFL football team that best represents a program manager's role.   1 Answer

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

30 minute phone interview with recruiter
    1 hour behavioral face-to-face interview with recruiter
    15 minute face-to-face interview with Sales Manager
    15 minute face-to-face interview with Director Business Operations
    15 minute phone interview with VP Business Operations

They all asked behavioral questions: What are your motivations? How do you deal with co-workers who are slacking off? Why are you leaving your current position?

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took course over a week span. An Advantis corporate recruiter reached out to me and I had a brief "phone screening". I was definitely interested to hear more so we scheduled a Skype interview later that day. I was then pushed forward for a face to face interview with two on site managers. After getting their approval, I then had another interview with the Director of Business Development and was extended an offer soon after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult obstacle in your life that you had to over come.   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

3 separate interviews from different organizational levels and looked to see if you'd be a good culture fit as well as get to know you and where you would like to see yourself in 5 years. Professional Recruiter route or Account Management.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get up in the morning?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is quite tedious but quick! You can have an offer within a week but it is about a 4 part interview. You meet all of upper management during the process

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

15-30 minute phone interview with a recruiter.
    20 minute Skype interview with a recruiter.
    20 minute in-person interview with the Sales Manager

They asked a lot of questions about where I saw myself going and how I behave in certain situations. They want you to start as a recruiter and recruit people both for Advantis and for their clients. Recruiters have a capped commission structure.

The goal is to move up the chain from recruiter to account manager, where you will get paid more and have uncapped commission. The account managers are responsible for working with the companies they hire for.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the corporate recruiter, very brief just to get a feel for what you've done. Then a Skype with the corporate recruiter, I'd imagine to get a feel for your personality. Then an on-site interview with the sales manager (who you'd be reporting to). Then an on-site interview with a member of upper management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time from you childhood when you were the best at something   Answer Question