Advantis Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.4

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

Quick but thorough. Had some technical difficulties with Skype, but no fault of Advantis. Initial interview was Skype, then I was able to meet face to face with hiring district manager of levi's

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advantis Global (El Paso, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very upbeat and comfortable. Professional, yet down to earth. Information about the company was very precise. The representative was very positive and not intimidating at all. His questions were direct as well.

Interview Questions

• They showed interest in my past experience. While pulling specifics from me.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with recruiter to discuss the position, then an informal Skype interview with said internal recruiter. The next week I had an in-person interview with the manager and VP of Sales.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Advantis offered me a position in San Jose after I interviewed in San Francisco which was never on the table for me. I was told to talk to the VP but he canceled on me 3 TIMES. They do not value their employees time clearly.

Lead NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Frisco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty smooth process. I was contact via email, and went through a phone screen and a skype interview. After the skype interview, I did a number of phone interviews with the hiring manager and then came to do a site interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality questions and fit   1 Answer

Payment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with an Advantis recruiter. Was then given some prep work to do to prepare for the phone interview with company XYZ manager.
    Had a phone interview with company XYZ manager which led to an on-site interview with 3 managers.

Didn't meet the team, just managers.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was interviewing with the client, not really interviewing with Advantis, unless you count the very informal chats we had prior to the client interview.

Our chats went over some of my experience, what the client was looking for, contract duration, and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• What parts of ServiceNow do you feel most comfortable with?   Answer Question
    • What kinds of projects are you currently working on (this is not my only position)?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Cold call from Brian
    Follow up mail with job description
    Review of job description and authorization to submit application
    Call with Advantis rep for interview
    Followup call with Advantis rep manager for more technical questions
    Forwarded updated resume and confirm right to represent
    Status on resume submittal and description of upcoming steps
    Phone interview schedule with client
    On-site interview and follow up with Advantis

Interview Questions

• The best question I received was to describe the role of a program manage in selecting a function within an NFL football team that best represents a program manager's role.   1 Answer

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

30 minute phone interview with recruiter
    1 hour behavioral face-to-face interview with recruiter
    15 minute face-to-face interview with Sales Manager
    15 minute face-to-face interview with Director Business Operations
    15 minute phone interview with VP Business Operations

They all asked behavioral questions: What are your motivations? How do you deal with co-workers who are slacking off? Why are you leaving your current position?

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took course over a week span. An Advantis corporate recruiter reached out to me and I had a brief "phone screening". I was definitely interested to hear more so we scheduled a Skype interview later that day. I was then pushed forward for a face to face interview with two on site managers. After getting their approval, I then had another interview with the Director of Business Development and was extended an offer soon after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult obstacle in your life that you had to over come.   1 Answer