Advent Software Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Was called about an initial screening, did a phone interview and proceeded to get an interview face to face. The person called from New York and I did a phone interview with them before ultimately interviewing with the team and hiring manager.

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Software (New Rochelle, NY).

Interview

The interview process was short and easy. I was interviewed by the teams manager. Since it was for an entry level position, it was very easy. She was very easy going and straight to the point.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly behavioral. Wanted to make sure you fit in well with the other team members. Really just wanted to get to know you as a person. The position will be taught to the person hired so they want to know about some experience and if the work interests you.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a newly promoted account executive who was going into management. Had secondary interviews with a senior account executive and a sales engineer. The interview process was fairly normal/average, but not having experience selling financial services may have count against you - especially if other candidates come from the financial industry.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a difficult objection that you had to overcome when selling to a prospect?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, hiring manager and spent a half day in their NY office interviewed by a employees of different roles. Review of resume, presentation skills, technical and business knowledge.Interview questions consisted of determining problem solving skills and how you would handle different workplace situations and personalities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular problem you encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I just had my initial interview with Advent Software. As a candidate for the New York office, what can I expect as far as the interview process and training should I get the job?

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience.   1 Answer