AdventHealth Greater Orlando Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AdventHealth Greater Orlando

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Completed application. Received call 2 weeks later. Was scheduled for a phone interview, a 45 minute survey to complete online, and a basic skills/customer service test and reference check to complete. Afterwards was scheduled for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you overcame an obstacleat work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was easy. Mostly scenario questions. You first interview with HR, if she/he likes you or believes you have potential she/he than calls the manager to see if it is okay to bring you to their office. After meeting with the manager, you than have a peer interview. The interview is very smooth though, they just want to get to know you as a person. They ask the basic questions any other interview does. Just to have you give examples and apply your knowledge. It is a plus if you ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a patient came in as a code or expired?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando.

Interview

Simple interview with HR and the interview with director and manager for department. Straight forward process and questions to determine if you are a team player which is required in the emergency room.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online via Adventist Health System website; contacted within a few business days for initial phone screening. After phone screening, forwarded on to another HR representative to set up interview with department. Everyone seemed very nice that I encountered during my application and interview; facility seemed clean and organized.

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable meeting individual and group incentive goals?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with collecting money from sick people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very long. It took almost 2 months. They kept giving me the run around. You have to be on top of them. keep calling them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to show compassion for someone at work?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable collecting money from sick people?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

You are brought to a room with a few managers and a prospective colleague. It can be very overwhelming because you're trying to sell yourself to multiple parties at once. They read from pre generated questions (almost like a script) around the table and you respond to each one. My advice to anyone who makes it this far, is to make eye contact, with everyone, smile when appropriate, and ask assumptive questions. (Which parking lot do WE park in?)

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond your call of duty.   Answer Question
    • Think of an instance when you were dealing with your most difficult patient, and how did you deal with them, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • Think of a time when a colleague wasn't doing their part. How did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando.

Interview

Two separate interviews. One with HR and the other with a member of the Transport team. Overall great experience, very nice and fair questions. I liked being able to see parts of the hospital during my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a difficult situation. How did you handle that situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual, laid back interview. No in depth questions. ED Manager very professional, honest, and forthcoming. Manager stated up front what was to be expected. Manager allowed me to tour and meet members of the facility as well. It has been a pleasure working here so far. A lot to learn but plenty of people willing to help.

Interview Questions

• I was basically asked to describe myself and experiences pertaining to the job.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Tampa, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

It is very straight forward. You are called on the phone, they ask you very straight forward if you want to interview. HR funnells apps, the supervisor in the department selects a few applicants that they like, then you come in and meet face to face with HR. They are very nice and polite. No mind game questions. Then, the supervisor will interview you and they will be very straight forward. Easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked you questions about their specific lab to see if you are experienced. But, every lab is pretty different so I dunno.   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Great company to work for. Initial phone contact by phone to set up interview. panel interview with 5 others. this was an entry level position and the questions were standard. Why do you feel you are the best fit for this position? Why should we hire you over someone with more experience?

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to the mission of FH?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were no negotiations