AdventHealth Greater Orlando Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdventHealth Greater Orlando Interview Questions

Interviews at AdventHealth Greater Orlando

2.6

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Interview

Very relaxed. I did not feel pressured or it did not feel like an interrogation. They wanted to get to know who I really was. They asked me about my past experiences and how those experiences have improved me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you believe your critical thinking skills were put to the test?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando.

Interview

Through HireVue, the candidate answers prerecorded questions and records answers. Then a recruiter matches you with a unit and another interview is done there. Due to COVID, interviews have been done virtually also through HireVue but they are live.

Interview Questions

• Why AdventHealth? What makes me a great candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Interview

I went to a hiring event, mini interviews with each manager and they decided on the spot who to hire. Was a good organized event and would recommend it to other new nurses for sure.

Interview Questions

• Name a clinical experience that stuck out to you and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando.

Interview

One phone interview with HR. One in-person interview with manager and supervisor. In addition to peer-interview with colleagues. Reviewed job description, responsibilities, and what a type day looks like. It was a relaxing environment.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you went out of your way for a patient/client   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Altamonte Springs, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

I was greeted by nice and friendly recruiters and then went into an office where everything was explained to me as far as pay, benefits, schedule, ethics and the job description. I know they had many people interviewing for this particular position, and I think that's why I never got a call back.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I were okay with an 8a - 6p schedule.   1 Answer

Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

Job Fair, interviewed with the Educator over ED & ICU and the Unit Manager. Very easy-going and questions were fairly straight-forward. I registered online for the Job Fair and then showed up. I brought extra resumes, but didn’t need them because they had mine on file from the job fair registration.

Interview Questions

• 1) Use three words to describe your ideal ICU unit
      2) What are three words your former employer would use to describe you
      3) Prioritization questions with 3 patients
      4) Why AdventHealth location?
      5) Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient
      6) Contact room question, asking about teamwork   Answer Question

HUC Interview

Interview

In person interview with 2 co-workers. Pretty easy going and straight forward. Was given the tour of facility when interviewed. Was also given the opportunity to ask interviewees questions that I had. They seemed very interested in my questions and answers.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando in August 2019.

Interview

The HR interview was a laid back conversation. Very much just an initial screen to see if you’re a match they’d like to proceed with to hiring manager.

PT POSITION Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were job-specific and past experience specific. Which, in my opinion, it was more tangible, relevant and more necessary than the usual two-three broad hit or miss questions.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a message from a recruiter the same day. They interviewed me on the phone and then requested I apply online and fill out a pre-interview assessment which is where I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that work environments are more efficient when everyone is from the same background or are you in favor of a more diverse work environment?   Answer Question
    • Do you apply for jobs while you're employed? How often?   Answer Question
    • Do you mind working in a Adventist church organization?   Answer Question