AdventHealth Greater Orlando Registration Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdventHealth Greater Orlando Registration Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AdventHealth Greater Orlando

2.7

Registration Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process was rather lengthy. I applied online late February or Early March. Got a call to set up an interview on the 12th. Interview was scheduled on March 26th. Got a call yesterday offering me the position. I met with HR on the 26th for a quick interview followed by a surprising interview with 4 managers ( it was nerve wrecking ) but they were all very nice and made the interview a littler easier, then I was taken to do shadowing for a little. It was very smooth but I was very nervous.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenerio questions and behavioral questions from HR and the managers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AdventHealth Greater Orlando

Registration Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando in September 2010.

Interview

Very easy process.Interviewed with manager and supervisor. Basic interview questions. Gave examples of how to handle stressful situations. Need to show that you reach the goals set each month for collections. Must show that treatment of the patient is very important. HR will do a background check and you will need to get screened for TB and pass drug screening test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this organization 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview. They wanted to know what my availability was like, and some other basic questions about why I would think I'm a good fit for the position. They also asked about my previous experience in a medical setting. It was a very professional interview!