Adventist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.9

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Panel of 4, ER, ICU, Tele, Med/surg managers. All asked you questions based on need in their department. They are looking for candidates that best suit their department needs, so they are looking at your reaction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

Completed a video recording interview, I was then asked to come in for a face-to-face interview and my references were submitted that same day. Two weeks later I got a call from the recruiter offering me the position, I accepted and the recruiter said the manager will put the requisition in and they will call me with further details (salary, schedule, orientation date, etc.) and I NEVER heard from anyone again. How do you offer someone a job and then disappear? Extremely unprofessional.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

First I applied and was talking through email and then I had a phone interview. Next I had to fill out a questionnaire. From there I was then asked to have an interview at their office.

Behavioral Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (North Aurora, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was applying for a small alternative high school in North Aurora. The communication was professional but it was intimidating to be interviewed by 3 people for 45 mins with very tricky questions! Be ready for lots of behavior based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change your behavior...   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a colleague. How did you respond?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Wesley Chapel, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I initially interviewed early August, got offered the job I interview for and a new one that was in the process of being approved. I accepted the new role just to get a call the next day saying that they found a more qualified candidate. Why offer me the position then? A month goes by and they ask me to go in for a second peer interview, I did and till this day I haven't heard a single word. I followed up with the recruiter and my voicemail is still unreturned. Bottom line is if you are serious about starting a new job, this is not the place.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you have a difficult situation and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Adventist Health System Response

Sep 28, 2017 – Digital Strategist

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you had a difficult interview experience. We would love to hear and learn more about your situation. Please send us an email at... More

Finance and Accounting Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed up by interactive video interview. Followed up with corporate HR, told position was still pending. Subsequent follow up has been without response, as everything went radio silent. Attempted to determine status through their recruiting portal (they use Taleo), but system will not permit access even though using verified user ID and password sent to me. Phone call to Corporate HR asking for assistance or status was never returned. For a faith-based organization, very disappointed with the way I was treated as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have applied your faith in one aspect of your job. (Adventist is a faith-based healthcare provider, so question did not surprise me.)   Answer Question

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through the companies website and received an email indicating they wanted me to complete a 'video' interview, using 'hire vue' software.

The format of the video interview was interesting.

Firstly the recruiter that was heading up the search for this position introduced themselves in a video and then the questions started.

The recruiter would ask a pre-recorded question and then the question would be displayed in a text format. You have 30 seconds to prepare for the question and then 2-3 minutes per answer. You were recorded while answering the questions.

The main issue I had was that at least once, the question that the recruiter asked was different than the text version of the question.

After completing the interview I received an email indicating that "A representative from Adventist Health System will contact you about next steps". A link in this email indicated that I could check on status on application, unfortunately the link was broken.

All emails from the company were sent from 'do not reply to this email address'

4 weeks later and still haven't heard anything from the company, not even a generic, this position has been filled email.

Administrative Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

about 20 min, asked questions of strengths weakness and where i see my self in the future. very comfortable setting. The manager was very easy to talk to and the doctor is very pleasant

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

Very clinical, a lot of case study questions. The questions were very relevant and prepared me for what to expect. The interview was one on one and was very direct.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my plan of care for an NPO patient   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Palm Coast, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

applied and was sent a link to a one-sided skype like interview. It was horrible and I was only give a few hours to complete it since my 24-48 hours started on a Sunday.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my experience fit their christian based mission   1 Answer