Adventist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Cash Reconciliation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 different rounds. Phone, meeting with the supervisor and manager, meeting with the manager and director, and then meeting with the vp of finance. It was a lengthy process, but everyone was extremely nice.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Panel of 4, ER, ICU, Tele, Med/surg managers. All asked you questions based on need in their department. They are looking for candidates that best suit their department needs, so they are looking at your reaction.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview and quick callback, Lead to another followup interview, they had a committee that interviewed me, ask me lots of questions about work and my life. Heard back within a week or so and then started the next week after. overall I would say it was quick and easy compared to other companies that I had interviewed with in the past, I would say it definitely made the transition easier for me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Collegedale, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred to the internship program by my professors at Southern Adventist University. I, along with 45 other students from my university, signed up to interview for the limited intern positions that were being offered by Adventist Health System. I had two days to prepare and brought an updated resume to my one-on-one interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes and I was told I would be contacted in the next several weeks with the results. I was accepted to the internship program and flown down to Florida, Adventist Health System headquarters for a three day orientation.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to attend a board meeting and your boss was at the head of the table, where would you sit?   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Maitland, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I sat down in the interviewer's office. The interviewer asked me for my resume and I provided it. the interviewer asked me if I speak Spanish, how fast I type, told me I was only qualified for a receptionist position When I stated that I obtained my BS in health administration and then told me my information would be shared with 140 medical offices and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain my job duties   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

First I applied and was talking through email and then I had a phone interview. Next I had to fill out a questionnaire. From there I was then asked to have an interview at their office.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. They ask questions to see if you fit they're culture. Usually meet with 2 people and then if they like you you will meet with the whole team.

Interview Questions

• Are you a religious person?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through the companies website and received an email indicating they wanted me to complete a 'video' interview, using 'hire vue' software.

The format of the video interview was interesting.

Firstly the recruiter that was heading up the search for this position introduced themselves in a video and then the questions started.

The recruiter would ask a pre-recorded question and then the question would be displayed in a text format. You have 30 seconds to prepare for the question and then 2-3 minutes per answer. You were recorded while answering the questions.

The main issue I had was that at least once, the question that the recruiter asked was different than the text version of the question.

After completing the interview I received an email indicating that "A representative from Adventist Health System will contact you about next steps". A link in this email indicated that I could check on status on application, unfortunately the link was broken.

All emails from the company were sent from 'do not reply to this email address'

4 weeks later and still haven't heard anything from the company, not even a generic, this position has been filled email.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview takes place with the hiring manager. Once that step is completed, an on-site interview is scheduled with the entire management team in a conference room. If all goes well from there, an offer is usually made within a matter of days. Standard questions applied during the interview. The biggest determining factor for the interview is whether your personality is a good fit for the company, not so much your experience. They much rather higher someone with a lot of potential than someone who just fits the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Which would you a choose, an astronaut, cowboy, or soldier? Then tell us why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting salary was offered over the phone the same night of the 1:1 interview. Offer was higher than requested and did not negotiate any further. I accepted the job that night.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

Came to my school and interviewed students. Within a month I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions: Goals, most difficult task presented with, how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Great program!!

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Wesley Chapel, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I initially interviewed early August, got offered the job I interview for and a new one that was in the process of being approved. I accepted the new role just to get a call the next day saying that they found a more qualified candidate. Why offer me the position then? A month goes by and they ask me to go in for a second peer interview, I did and till this day I haven't heard a single word. I followed up with the recruiter and my voicemail is still unreturned. Bottom line is if you are serious about starting a new job, this is not the place.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you have a difficult situation and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Adventist Health System Response

Sep 28, 2017 – Digital Strategist

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you had a difficult interview experience. We would love to hear and learn more about your situation. Please send us an email at... More