Adventist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

Behavioral Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (North Aurora, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was applying for a small alternative high school in North Aurora. The communication was professional but it was intimidating to be interviewed by 3 people for 45 mins with very tricky questions! Be ready for lots of behavior based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change your behavior...   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a colleague. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Finance and Accounting Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed up by interactive video interview. Followed up with corporate HR, told position was still pending. Subsequent follow up has been without response, as everything went radio silent. Attempted to determine status through their recruiting portal (they use Taleo), but system will not permit access even though using verified user ID and password sent to me. Phone call to Corporate HR asking for assistance or status was never returned. For a faith-based organization, very disappointed with the way I was treated as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have applied your faith in one aspect of your job. (Adventist is a faith-based healthcare provider, so question did not surprise me.)   Answer Question

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through the companies website and received an email indicating they wanted me to complete a 'video' interview, using 'hire vue' software.

The format of the video interview was interesting.

Firstly the recruiter that was heading up the search for this position introduced themselves in a video and then the questions started.

The recruiter would ask a pre-recorded question and then the question would be displayed in a text format. You have 30 seconds to prepare for the question and then 2-3 minutes per answer. You were recorded while answering the questions.

The main issue I had was that at least once, the question that the recruiter asked was different than the text version of the question.

After completing the interview I received an email indicating that "A representative from Adventist Health System will contact you about next steps". A link in this email indicated that I could check on status on application, unfortunately the link was broken.

All emails from the company were sent from 'do not reply to this email address'

4 weeks later and still haven't heard anything from the company, not even a generic, this position has been filled email.

Administrative Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

about 20 min, asked questions of strengths weakness and where i see my self in the future. very comfortable setting. The manager was very easy to talk to and the doctor is very pleasant

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

Very clinical, a lot of case study questions. The questions were very relevant and prepared me for what to expect. The interview was one on one and was very direct.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my plan of care for an NPO patient   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Palm Coast, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

applied and was sent a link to a one-sided skype like interview. It was horrible and I was only give a few hours to complete it since my 24-48 hours started on a Sunday.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my experience fit their christian based mission   1 Answer

Cash Reconciliation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 different rounds. Phone, meeting with the supervisor and manager, meeting with the manager and director, and then meeting with the vp of finance. It was a lengthy process, but everyone was extremely nice.

Senior Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Group interview with members of immediate team was conducted via phone after an initial phone screen. The initial contacts were very professional and upon asking about the process, the hiring manager provided excellent details so I would know what to expect.

Respiratory Therapist-PRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Ormond Beach, FL).

Interview

Online application process, called to schedule interview by HR department, Cardiopulmonary manager began interview asked basic questions about my work history, brought in 3 other lead therapist to discuss job specific needs and feel out how I would handle hi pressure situations. Apparently, I answered positively & was accepted for the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How many treatments am I used to completing 1st rounds?   1 Answer

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventist Health System (Maitland, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I sat down in the interviewer's office. The interviewer asked me for my resume and I provided it. the interviewer asked me if I speak Spanish, how fast I type, told me I was only qualified for a receptionist position When I stated that I obtained my BS in health administration and then told me my information would be shared with 140 medical offices and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain my job duties   1 Answer