Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions in Rockville, MD | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I was able to get an interview fairly quickly, since I was an intern 2 years ago. I was able to meet with the manager. I liked the manager since I have heard wonderful things about her. The interview was more conversational by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• what are my strengths? challenges? why did you leave your previous position? If a situation were to occur, what would you do? Are you willing to work weekends? Are you willing to work as a team?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. They asked for 5 references and until they receive those, you cannot move forward. They were extremely nice and have everything ready for you to start. Thumbs up

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like "Was there ever a time when you failed at something and how did you resolve it?"   1 Answer

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed by an LCSW a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. They were very flexible, I was a student at the time and needed to change my interview time. Very relaxed interview, fairly typical for this type of work. Most questions were scenarios that you had to answer how you would handle. Not a bad experience, but decided that the job wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child that became physically aggressive in a mental health facility setting?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from HR within 48 hours and communicated several times with the HR department. Prior to even having an in-person interview, I was asked to provide references and about 2 months later I was contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They use behavioral type interview questions with a panel of several individuals each asking different questions. I can't recall any of the specific questions many were standard type questions - describe a time where you were involved in team project, describe a time where you used your initiative to start a project.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was interesting, creative, not typical boring interview questions--the questions were like what kind of car would I have if money were no object and other unusual questions not where do you see yourself in five years kind of questions which was refreshing but could not figure out how I was doing because the questions were so not typical

Interview Questions

• What kind of car would I have if I could pick any car   2 Answers

Negotiation

There really was not much of a negotiation at all

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter. She thought I was an excellent fit for a position at Adventist that had been open for several months. I do not live in the Rockville area, but I was willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I had an initial phone interview with the Recruiting Director. She was very knowledgeable about the position and recommended me for an in-person. She did ask how it would take for me to relocated and how much time did I need for an in-person interview. She said the company would pay for the flight and that if I didn't have t sell my house, then they would be able to relocated me. She said the salary was $80-95k. I thought that was a little low for the DC area.

I then had a panel phone interview with the HR manager, HRIS manager and PeopleSoft developer. They seemed to be impressed with my experience but seemed eerie of having to relocate me. The interview was only an hour and I found myself rushing through some answers because we wasted almost 30 min talking about previous experience.

I was told by the recruiter that I was not selected to move forward in the process because I didn't have enough experience writing reports in PeopleSoft. Sounded like a fluke to me since I have over 8 years experience. She also stated that the relocation had become a much bigger issue that originally stated.