Adventureland Amusement Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adventureland Amusement Park

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventureland Amusement Park (Farmingdale, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Extremely easy and laid back! I applied via email and continued to follow up until I got a response. I also knew a former employee which might have sped up the process

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adventureland Amusement Park (Farmingdale, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Just asked a few questions and I got the job. He made sure it was as easy going and painless as possible. Made me like the environment. Not sure what else to say about it because I'm trying to meet the word minimum lol.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any bad qualities   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventureland Amusement Park (Farmingdale, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I went there twice. Once in April and once in August In April, I went there told him that i was going away on a field trip with school and told me to check back when I come back to see if there was any openings. I came back from trip and there was NO openings. Months later, i saw on facebook that they were hiring. I checked with them and went for a re-interview and I got the job. =)

Arcade Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adventureland Amusement Park (Farmingville, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Very exciting and honest. Have fun and be yourself. They're looking to individuality, with the skill to work with a team successfully! The turned employees seemed to be very welcoming and in love with their job!

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Adventureland?   1 Answer