Advisory Board Contract Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advisory Board

1 Interview Review

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Took approx. 6 weeks. Got an email to set up a call with HR which lasted for half an hour. General behavioral questions and a run down of the Resume. Got an email next day for a technical phone interview. The technical phone interview lasted for half an hour and consisted of discussion regarding the job role, requirement and how well I understood the role. Received an email after 3 days for in-person interviews at the DC office. I had four half an hour each, back to back interviews with different individuals. First one was more of behavioral and couple of case scenario based interview. The second and third interview was with future colleagues and comprised of general behavioral and job-related question regarding the expected roles and how I was a fit for it. The fourth and the last interview was with a Senior Directed who looked to be in a state of rush and did some cross questioning. All the interviews went really smooth. But unfortunately, no offer.

Interview Questions