Advisory Board Membership Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisory Board Membership Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Advisory Board

2.4

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

I applied online. Got a email a few days later asking to set up a phone interview. The interview was a simple resume walk through. Got a email a few days later saying they were going another direction.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

HR Interview - Simple and to the point, be sure to ask a lot of questions

3 - 4 interviews with team members, have a good understanding of the role. They are looking for people who are proactive in the position and know what is expected of them.

Interview Questions

• If given a lot of assignments, how would you prioritize and organize yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

If you are refered, you have a greater chance of recieving a phone interview. The phone interview is with a recruiter and they are generally looking for individuals who are smart and energetic. The in-person interview is very straightforward. You will meet with 4-10 people who will ask you the same question "so... walk me through your resume". They are looking for you to be able to spark up conversation and form connections with them.

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

I initially applied for a different position and after interviewing for that position twice, they told me to come in for an in person interview for the Membership Associate position. This change of direction seemed to come out of nowhere, but I'm sure it's common with big companies like this. The in person interview was broken into three individual meetings with different members of the team. The interviewers were extremely nice and welcoming, but there was not much communication with me about who I was supposed to be meeting with and when.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to take initiative without a supervisor's direction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied via the Advisory Board website and was asked to interview a few weeks later. First round was a phone interview followed by two in person interviews which were scheduled on the same day. I think most in person interviews are scheduled with a handful of different people, depending on the position you apply for.