Advisory Board Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisory Board Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Advisory Board

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Decatur, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very scripted phone interview. Like everyone said before. Generic interview questions. Interviewer was very monotone. Just read all the reviews here for What questions would be asked. What would you change about your school administration?

Interview Questions

• What would you change about your school administration?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advisory Board in April 2015.

Interview

Only did the phone interview so far. Applied through their career website. Went well, I do agree it does feel scripted but its only a phone interview so the best way to make sure you are ready is obviously research the job, company, culture, and past glassdoor reviews.

Some questions
    Tell me about yourself?
    Why did you pick your school?
    What would you change about the school administration?

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board in April 2015.

Interview

All of the interviewing process was done through my school. I applied through my school's job search database and was called in for an interview within a few days. The interview itself was pretty informal. There were two recruiters that asked mainly behavioral questions. I heard back by email within the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through my University's job website. The recruiter was scheduled to come to campus for an in-person interview, but because of bad weather it was changed to a phone interview last minute. The person I interviewed with on the phone was very easy to talk to. It flowed like a normal conversation and none of the questions were unexpected. Definitely study exactly what the position entails and why you want that position specifically. Two weeks after the phone interview I was contacted to come into the D.C. office for Preview Day. It consisted of lunch with a Marketing Associate, which was casual and we were able to ask him honest questions. Next was a 1:1 interview and another 2:1 interview. Both interviews consisted of behavioral, typical interview questions. The one question that really surprised me was about who I would want as my Graduation speaker and why. After the two interviews we got a tour of the office. Beautiful building in a great area in the city. Overall very positive experience- the interviews were nothing to stress about, no need to over prepare!

Interview Questions

• If you could have anyone speak at your graduation who would it be?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

The day starts with a very informal get-to-know-you breakfast between candidates and current employees. There is a tour of the beautiful office space and two ensuing interviews. The first is 2-on-1 and the second is 1-1. Both interviews were very straightforward and showed how interested the company is in assessing if the interviewee is a good fit. Everyone was very welcoming and relaxed, and the overall experience was very positive.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I had previously been referred by a current employee and was contacted about a week after my resume was submitted. The whole interview was very straightforward and seemed very scripted. There wasn't any rapport built by the interviewer. I was asked general questions like tell me about yourself and had to talk through my entire resume.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

The interviewer is not interacting with you what so ever, just read off the questions on the paper. Not a fun experience. Questions are just basically the ones that have already listed on the website.

Interview Questions

• What about your school administration would you change?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advisory Board in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and heard back 2 weeks later. I had a phone interview and was told I would hear back in 2 weeks about an interview. The recruiter was friendly, but sounded like she was reading off a script of questions.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

Phone interview - very immature phone skills, interviewer seemed very young and did not add much value to the interview. I did the majority of the talking, the person interviewing seemed to be reading from a script.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were assigned a project and had to meet certain deadlines? What was this project and how did you assure that deadlines were met?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

applied through LinkedIn, contacted shortly after for a phone interview ( I think I applied one weekend and heard back by that Monday)

Interviewer was extremely boring--felt like she did not want to be on the call at all. Also there was so much background noise that I was distracted--tried to hint that the loud background was very distracting but I don't think she was even listening. Not too bummed about no second interview offer because the salary is laughable

Interview Questions

• standard questions, they asked what I would change about school's administration   Answer Question