Advisory Board Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisory Board Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Advisory Board

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advisory Board in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to another position on the ABC website. A recruiter emailed me the next day inviting me to apply to the Senior Consultant position. I was contacted for a phone interview within 2 days and the phone interview took place the next week. I wasn't passionate about healthcare so I was not a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

Very unorganized, recruiter was honestly very rude and not genuine at all. These guys are looking for cheap hires not quality high.

When onsite the people seem insecure and not as knowledgeable about the industry they’re in as they have ever been in industry themselves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

Arduous process - long interviews with everyone asking the same questions. It could have been shorter to get the same result.

Interview Questions

• describe the obama health care plan and the supreme court effect   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

Very streamlined process. My resume was submitted to HR through a friend's referral. Within two weeks, HR contacted me for a phone interview. Within another two weeks, I had an in-person interview that consisted of speaking with two practice managers and an executive director (3 hours) as well as a one-hour writing test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Upon pushing back at their initial offer, they increased the base by 5% and offered a starting bonus.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board in April 2011.

Interview

The phone interview with HR recruiter was a simple screening, but it resulted in an invitation to visit DC for a face-face interview with 4 hiring managers/directors. I knew beforehand that ABC was a revolving door of college grads in their first consulting gig who left for grad school after a year or two, so the career development opps were not well positioned, just an afterthought. Unfortunately, the company isn't prepared for the experienced worker who wants to move over to consulting - by the second of 4 interviews, I knew they were not interested in me, blew off time commitments with lame excuses and weren't prepared for the interview. I was more disappointed in them they probably were in me. And getting reimbursed for expenses was a small circus, not representative of an organization that prides itself on quality and best practice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that involved a challenging relationship with a client   Answer Question
    • Was the job description clear? Do you have any questions about what the job entails?   Answer Question