Advocate Aurora Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

1:1 with the manager, she asked me several questions on my interview. Familiarized me with all the clinics I would have to go to, introduced me to all the staff on the team. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Advocate?   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Green Bay, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

The description of the position was unclear and the interview lacked organization. The energy in the room was clear that they had already selected someone for the position and they were just going through the motion of completing all the interviews. I did not receive a personal email or phone call after the interview but received an email that my application status had been updated. When I opened the link and signed on, the status simply stated "no longer being considered".

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a difficult person and if so how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Advocate Aurora Health Response

Oct 19, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We’re disappointed that you did not have a great interview experience. Our goal is to always provide an excellent candidate experience throughout the process. If you still have not received specific feedback on your interview, please reach back out to your recruiter. They typically will follow up after an interview, so we’re sorry that didn’t happen this time. We appreciate your interest in Aurora and the time you took to share your thoughts.

HUC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

Fast at first but then slowed down one I started dealing with manager. I was told I would get phone calls from manager by a certain date and didn't on multiple occasions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an employee you don't get a long with?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

They have you do live coding exercises in visual studio which can be a bit stressful, but they let you talk things out with them and they give some help. They ask an array of object-oriented concept questions. They also interview in a group, which can be a little overwhelming, but people were nice.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health in January 2019.

Interview

Wait up to 3 months for a call to get phone interview. Then location interview to meet manager. Not a very long interview with manager. She talked a lot about her vision for the department. She seemed like a dictator.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Apply online, Hr Called interviewed and scheduled a interview with the floor manager. Was very nice and understood that you might be nervous . Asked questions that I found on here.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Call and screened then set up another phone interview the next week. I was called 30 minutes early for the second interview, and was interpreted by the interviewer three times during the interview. She also seemed to want to get the interview over with as soon as possible... The first phone interview went really well though!! I will still apply to jobs here!!

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health in April 2018.

Interview

Many phone interviews, and the first one caught me off guard as it was many months after I had originally applied. It took to the fourth dialogue encounter (this one in person) to really dig into the depths of what the position details were - mainly because everyone I talked to prior didn't' have the answers. The in-person interview was scheduled for an hour - lasted over 90 minutes. While it went well, it was also a bit disjointed at times between the individuals interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Typical "name a time where you had to deal with a difficult provider". Sometimes the dialogue was quite vague leading up to the question that wanted specifics, left little time to really process how to answer the questions.   Answer Question

Rehab Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied the week before got a call the following Monday. I enjoyed the interview with the HR rep she was really nice and easy to talk to. A week later got a call from the administrator interview for the following week. Second interview was average, fairly easy questions. I got called for a last minute interview 3 weeks later. I met with administrator and lead. Same questions from previous interview were asked. It’s been a month haven’t heard anything assume I didn’t get the job. Oh well (:

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Oak Park, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter and did a preliminary phone interview and that was the time where we set up a time to meet with the tech coordinator. After the first interview, the following week I came in for a peer interview with 2 techs and a PT.

FNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Advocate Aurora Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter then received an email that they'd move forward with a face interview. After 2 weeks received an email from the recruiter with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked my previous experience. Why I want to work for Advocate   Answer Question