Aecon Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aecon Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Aecon

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Lynnwood, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through the university I study in. They contacted after 3 days confirming they received my application. After 2 week I got email saying my resume is still under review and they will contact me within 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks a senior manager called me and invited to his office for interview.

On the interview there were 2 senior managers including the one who called me. The next day after the interview they called me and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to have
    1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations
    2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.   8 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a starting day (they were looking for a person starting right away, I am starting a month later)

Other Interview Reviews for Aecon

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

typical interview, with a project manager through Skype, and a HR lady in the office. 30 minutes in length. people are really friendly and give you a relaxed setting. wish i was more prepared as the interview itself is not hard at all. project coordinator is such a broad title, so you need to prepare what they asked for specifically, and sometimes it is not easy to tell from the generic job description. so do the proper research for the position and the project involved is key. good luck to all.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell us about yourself
      2. career goal
      3. experience with concrete and earthwork package
      4. biggest challenge in previous job
      5. cost tracking, forecasting experience   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

1 interview
    nothing relevant asked. "What type of books do you like to read"

Negotiation

No negotiating

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

interview was good, and easy for me.
    however, it could be hard for some of you. as they keep asking you situation base question and do not give you a lot of time in between for you to think.

it was a nice experience

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aecon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

First, they sent an email to schedule time for phone interview. Phone screening is done by one person who asks basic questions about your resume. nothing out of the ordinary. Then after a while, I was invited for a panel interview. I had 4 people interview me. it was pretty relaxed and fun. they talked about details of the position in the 2nd interview and I had opportunity to ask them questions about the company. I would say, be relaxed and portray confidence in your answers, smile and be comfortable with yourself. Hr very polite and always responded whenever questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• what is your proficiency in microsoft project and excel? are you willing to travel? tell me about yourself? how do you think aecon's value align with yours? why do you want to work with aecon? what is your experience in construction? some behavioral questions like what would you do in this or that situation. nothing technical at all   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and smooth.
    Highmy experienced in customer service. Achieved friendliness to ensure customer satisfaction. Use of numerous skills to train and lead others. Good work ethic.
    The interview was short. They needed to know my availability and my recent job history.

Interview Questions

• None really appreciate your patience and understanding of the most important thing is that the new person gets the most attention..."Money"   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR for a preliminary phone interview. After a few days, she contacted me again to invite me for an in-person interview at the Etobicoke office location. The in-person interview was similar to the phone interview and consisted of the HR as well as a senior engineer.