Aegis Living Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

3.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through a very careful interview process to make sure I was the right person; interviewed by several corporate managers both in the SF Bay Area and in WA corporate headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job working with seniors? Why do you like being in this industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aegis Living

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process can be long - With several people - Looking for a compassionate experienced sales professional. Met with Hiring Manager, VP of Sales, VP of Operations, President, VP of HR, Marketing Manager and Owner. All looking to get a good feel for how I would fit into the company and if I am capable of being successful within the sales of this high end product.

Interview Questions

• No specific Questions - Looking for the right personality fit for this job type.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Spoke to lots of different people and had to wait quite a bit before any contact as to what was the next step. Final interview process included speaking to five people in one day. Overall a process in which I had to push myself and grow.

Interview Questions

• Why should you have this position? What can you do for us?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aegis Living in March 2014.

Interview

long process but worth it! I had to go to Seattle to meet with the Executive Team! Best interview ever! unusual how slow it is but after I got the offer I realized how important and how serious they took my process!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will do great! Great support and lots of opportunities

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I interviewed locally and then, flew to the corporate office to interview with several of the marketing team and the CEO, as well. It was well organized and everyone was very friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my experience and marketing style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and vacation time off.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living in June 2009.

Interview

I had been impressed with Aegis Living from my research, and the positivity continued through the interview process. Though lengthy, the series of interviews - phone, group, and several one-on-one's - was pleasant and professional. The Aegis group interview model is focused on conveying the culture of the organization, while also observing how candidates interact with each other. At one point, they even broke us into groups for a project and presentation. This was much more of a getting-to-know you, rather than an aggressively competitive group interview. In fact, there were candidates interviewing for various positions. Loved it!

Interview Questions

• How would you design an ad campaign for a specific community?   1 Answer