Aegis Living Wellness Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aegis Living Wellness Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Kirkland, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was quick and to the point, and I was hired. I'd worked for the HSD before in other management positions. She asked how would l like Monday through Friday second shift and I said that was fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you work in this part of healthcare when you can work in others?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aegis Living

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Bellevue, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was so professional, and stress free. Sue, and Colby were so friendly to me. Everyone greeted me in the hallways, and while I was waiting for the interview to begin.

Interview Questions

• If a resident came to you, and stated that they didn't receive their medications for the day, and requested that I give it to them, then what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

takes a long process...first you met the Medical Director, 1-2 days meet the GM where you are going to work...after 2 days wait for a call....this something that can we done in 1 day....nurses are not easy to find...we are in demand...we do no want to be tossed around..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Santa Rosa, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Group interview with about 6 candidates. Questions included: tell us a time you responded to an emergency, tell us what your favorite movie is and why, tell us something that will make you stand out and make us remember you, there may have been another that I am not remembering.