Aegon USA Investment Management Financial Reporting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aegon USA Investment Management Financial Reporting Analyst Interview Questions

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegon USA Investment Management (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

HR contacted me and set up an interview. She started talking about salary for the get go. I went on the interview. When go to the building I met with HR, she was very nice and personable. She brought me up to a conference room in two employees greeted me and walked me inside. There was a male and female. The male was the supervisor on the position I was interviewing for. He told me about the position, and the female just sat there. Then he asked me "tell me about yourself" I proceeded with the sh-peal and asked more question based on my experience. He seemed very sheltered like he had not ever worked outside of the company (found out that it was not the case by researching him on linkedin). He asked me question that were very entry leave while the female sat and watched. They were true number crunchers, no personality.

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself   Answer Question
  • Do you think that you will be able to understand the accounting involved.   1 Answer