Aera Energy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aera Energy Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Aera Energy

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aera Energy

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

They came to the college and basically talked about the company's work culture and how much they focus on community involvement. I would suggest that you mention your volunteer skills in your resume because they really care about that sort of stuff. The lady from HR basically told us what they expect from their workers and very helpful in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straightforward and nothing unexpected. They asked questions like "What is your biggest accomplishment?" and "Why Aera?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aera Energy (Penn State University, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Met the people from Aera at career fair at Penn State. They were quite friendly and accepted my resume. Called me up that night asking if I could come for an interview the morning. They said I'd get an email with the results in a few weeks but nobody got back to me after the interview. It's been a year now. I had bumped into one of the interviewers at ATCE New Orleans last year where I found out that I hadn't got the job.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were very basic HR and read out from a prepared piece of paper. They migt as well have given it as a questionnaire to fill out rather than make it an interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed through school. Friendly interview team. Asked about ability to perform in team environments.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience I had to work to overcome? And how did I do that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

The company only recruits at certain schools. Mine however, was not one of them. For me, I submit my resume to a recruiter and exchanged a few emails. One day, i was called and scheduled for a phone interview the next day, which was surprisingly the last part of the interview.

I believe at other schools, there is an on-campus recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to work with a difficult group member?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you rose up to the challenge?   Answer Question