Aera Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Geoscientist Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aera Energy (Northridge, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

We discussed my resume but there were was no script they were following.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you conflicted with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aera Energy (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I interviewed after a university career fair. The interview took place with 2 of the engineers on my university's campus. I was only asked behavioral questions, most of which are fairly standard interview questions that you'd find anywhere.

Interview Questions

• If you could go back to the project you were working on, what would you change to make the overall execution of it more efficient?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

The company only recruits at certain schools. Mine however, was not one of them. For me, I submit my resume to a recruiter and exchanged a few emails. One day, i was called and scheduled for a phone interview the next day, which was surprisingly the last part of the interview.

I believe at other schools, there is an on-campus recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to work with a difficult group member?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you rose up to the challenge?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aera Energy in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Super friendly and nice, general interview.. tell me about a time. Wound up getting an offer and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had a team member who was not cooperative.   Answer Question