AeroFlow Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AeroFlow Healthcare Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on Glassdoor and was directed to aeroflow's application. A few days, later which was on a Saturday, was invited to a group interview. I went to interview. I was selected to meet with the supervisor and then sat with a patient care representative at front desk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't get to negotiate. I took a pay cut. I am confident I will excel and get an increase after 90 days.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a couple of days for a phone screening. The phone screening is very quick (maybe 15 minutes) and laid back. The person I spoke with was extremely friendly. After that, you'll go in to interview in person. Again, a very laid back interview, though I do suggest going in with questions, as it will help carry the interview along. The final step is time spent shadowing someone....mine was only for an hour, though I see other people have said it's half a day.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied to same PCR position several times over the course of two months. After applying again to the position in April (it was reposted), I received a callback from HR within a few days (A very personable individual who was new with the company). A short phone interview. Was told to come highly prepared for 1:1 interview a couple days later. Interview was at 11:00 am, (arrived at 10:45) Was kept waiting nearly 45 minutes-I was getting ready to leave when I was finally greeted by the interviewer/team lead around 11:45 (I had been forgotten about and they were in a meeting). Met with team leads who were woefully unprepared and had not looked at my resume beforehand. (Which meant explaining my entire resume/work experience.) Interview lasted less than 10 minutes.

I inquired if I could meet with other managers for another position in another department that I was more interested in and had also applied to. Though HR was accommodating in getting them to meet with me (again, a very professional and nice individual), one of the individuals rolled his eyes during the interview and both acted extremely bored and bothered. (Very unprofessional) After the interviews I was sat with a PCR rep and shadowed them for nearly 45 minutes. (He was new, but extremely knowledgeable.) After the shadow, I was told I could go. I was there for about 2 hours not counting early arrival.

I received a callback very soon after offering me the PCR position, both the full time or the part-time. (Compensation was the same for either, but low, so opted for the part time (as I already had seasonal work that paid more and wanted to keep my options open). HR was very communicative via email throughout the offer/hiring process and flexible with my start date and aware that I had other employment.

Interview Questions

• Was more of a brief, informal conversation since my resume clearly indicated that I was more than qualified for the position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Greer, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer described the job, which was processing orders, verifying insurance will cover the item the client ordered. He asked if I had any questions and said someone from HR will be in touch. It was a very fast interview. He didn't ask many questions or seem that interested in my responses.

Interview Questions

• He asked I was good with answering the phone and talking to customers   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

On time, advanced to next people after I got through first person; everyone was friendly, asked different questions, not same, which was nice. They asked very direct questions, they wanted to see how I could handle the rapid fire questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your best/worst manager and why   1 Answer

Mobility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was Quick and painless. My interviewer wanted to know how I felt about sales and providing customer service. The energy was great and I really felt like I could thrive as a part of the company.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, sit down with two team leads. Very relaxed situation (despite being in an interview). You get to shadow an employee to see what your day-to-day will be. Sometimes you will come in as a group, or just as a single interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What can you bring to this company? What are 2 positives and 1 negative personality features?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Fast. You'll be called and then you'll sit with an agent to see firsthand process. It was pretty easy and I was offered a job. No drug screen but they will test if they suspect drug abuse.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

There is one phone interview, two in-person interviews, and a half day of job shadowing. The Day of Job Shadowing is intended for you to determine if you like the job.

Interview Questions

• There was not specific questions; more of a conversation.....everyone was very friendly....I really did not mind the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was straight forward...they told me the pay, and I took it.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AeroFlow Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

When i was interviewed well over a year ago, it was so unorganized. I interviewed with 3 different people, then got told they wanted to hire me, i was then told they went with another candidate. its cut throat in the interview process. you have to fight and "prove" you deserve the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be a good addition to them team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was fairly easy, until my 90 days came up and didnt get the raise that i was promised in the offer, i have to fight for it.