AeroVironment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AeroVironment Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AeroVironment (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

Phone screen. Then a phone interview with the manager with what they are looking for and the kind of work they do. The question involved around particular skills. Nothing to complicated. They look for C#

Director of Corporate Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AeroVironment (Simi Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter interview, then with the hiring manager on the phone. A week later a face to face with hiring manager. Later that day, a 5 person panel interview. 2 weeks later a face to face with the CEO & COO.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince people to change their mindset when they do not want to change?   1 Answer

Senior Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AeroVironment (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Set up multiple phone interviews before setting up multiple on-site interviews in both Monrovia and Simi Valley. Everything had gone well. We had come to terms on a pay rate structure but at the last minute they reneged and puled the rug out from under me saying they had reconsidered and would repost something at a more "junior level". So after have my chain yanked for two months, they backpedaled on an implicit offer and had absolutely no qualms about having wasted my time. EXTREMELY unprofessional.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AeroVironment (Monrovia, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I wasn't going to apply, but I asked a friend who told me one of the requirements was code for "must be a US Citizen". The recruiter called and I had two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and then a second one with the hiring manager. Both went well. Then I was scheduled with three in person interviews, with the hiring manger, her boss, and one of her staff members who would have been subordinate to me had I been hired. I asked both the HM and her boss for the job. Each responded with, "It's not my decision". Then I waited, and waited, and waited. After about a month, I was told that they would not be moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• I had a letter of recommendation from a former supervisor, who the hiring manager knew personally. She questioned the signature - "that doesn't look like his signature". I was sent the letter by his secretary via email.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AeroVironment (Monrovia, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

My first contact with the company consisted of a series of phone interviews with someone from HR, at this stage the salary being offered was covered. Within a couple days an on site interview was scheduled and I was provided with an application for employment and information on benefits. The in person interview consisted of the three parts, the first a group setting with someone from engineering and a customer service manager where general questions were asked such where to see yourself with this company in 5 years, once the engineering representative left the majority of the time was spent of reviewing line by line my resume and a role play test of dealing with an unsatisfied customer. After concluding the interview with the customer service manager, the person from HR asked a few questions that were similar to those of the customer service manager.