Aerosoles Keyholder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerosoles Keyholder Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. Mostly about my past experience and how to handle situations. I was comfortable with the manager who interviewed me and the best advice is to just relax. From the time I applied to the time I got hired was a four day process.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline an employee who has been consecutively late to their shifts?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee when they did something incorrect?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your past experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation in pay was reflected by my previous job pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerosoles

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerosoles in August 2011.

Interview

Called me a few days after applying. Had a quick interview over the phone talking about my resume then asked to have a face to face interview the next week. Interview took about 30mins. consisted of her asking me about myself, my resume and behavioral questions. examples of past jobs, selling skills and customer service examples. Called me that night to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stated my desired pay at the interview,then when offering me the position said she negotiated with her DM and offered me 1.50more an hour.