Aerotek Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Two short phone interviews with an Internal Recruiter. They explained the job description to you and told you about the company. In person interview with Supervisor and an Account Manager. Then a half day shadow to get hands on experience in the role. Very informative and helpful. Internal Recruiter was a lot of help.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Short, and generic but went smoothly
    The male that interviewed seemed new.
    I feel they need to give more info on the position at hand, initially and hopefully they do so in the future.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Tough! You will be drilled with your responses. Have to have airtight answers or you will fail. They are giving you a birds eye view of what they face when dealing with clients. If you think the interview was harsh, you are not meant to work here.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

They do a phone screen first, a phone interview that lasts up to about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how long you answer the questions, and then an actual face-to-face interview with job shadowing.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I was screened well in advance of the interview as I was well prepared for the questions and felt the questions were appropriate. Process was very professional and efficient, and communication after the interview was quick.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I had applied for an internal position at Aerotek, and received a call within 24 hours. I had the initial phone screen, and I was told I would be contacted within a day or so for the next steps. I was finally contacted again a week later to find out the position had been filled before we spoke. Whether this was a lapse in communication or a cop-out, I'm not sure; but, I'm very disappointed, as I was very excited about this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Had you heard about Aerotek before you had applied to the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Little Rock, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

i was told I would have an interview that afternoon with the prospective employer. I got to their office and found out I did not have an interview and half way through the conversation I found out that supposedly the prospective employer hired someone on their resume only with no interview for that person. I have not heard from Aerotek since.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chantilly, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. Just a few basic interview questions and no behavioral interview questions. The interview was for about 5 minuets and they find you a job pretty efficiently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

First applied for a recruiting position and spoke with a recruiter about this position and after answering all of her questions and sending her everything that she requested she told me that the job was not for me. Which was disappointing, but she said that she thought I would be good for an admin asst position available. So she set up the interview, and when I went I sat down with two people and they were very nice, but I felt very attacked when one of the interviewers continued to twist and mis interpret my answers and when I tried to elaborate more to explain better he seemed uninterested and it was clear that he had already made his mind up about me.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in the company? tell me about yourself. what is you biggest weakness and strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and interviewed in January and was turned down twice. Interviewed for contracts and the APS division did not return any of my calls. Wouldn't have the jobs if it weren't for a CSA