Aerotek Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Aerotek Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jan 21, 2017

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My interviewer, Erin, was very personable, enthusiastic and honest! We got right to the point concerning opportunities and she was very willing to let me know whether I would be a good fit for particular jobs. She honored my level of education and experience, which is pretty vast, and promised to look for suitable opportunities. She also has kept in touch with me. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education?   1 Answer

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very detailed but brief. Professional meeting and information about the company and what they do was very informative. The company was also very up front with what they had to offer salary wise and highlighted on the benefits offered to employees. I think that is a great thing.

Interview Questions

• Ask what my back round of work had been involving customer service.
      Asked what I was looking for out of a company long term etc.
      Wanted to know what is the ideal work environment for me per say.
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was treated with respect and even though I was taken through the typical interview questions that you get on any interview. The person was easy to talk to and was not too aggressive and very helpful

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in this particular position.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Duluth, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick and painless interview with Aerotek as well as with the client. I called about the position on a Thursday, I went in for an interview with Aerotek on a Friday and had an interview with the client on the next Monday. I received an offer on Tuesday. The process took a total of 3 days. The easiest interview process ever!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen that wasn't very difficult. Questions should be answered in the STAR format, and they let you know this throughout the entire process. The face to face interview was a little bit more difficult than the phone screen because it is with multiple people, but as long as you follow the STAR format, you should be ok. It is important that you let them know that you eat, drink, and sleep sales. After the face to face interview, I was told by the interviewer that I didn't seem interested in sales, even though all of my experience relates to sales, and I answered every question based off of my experience! I was told to follow up, which I did (with every person I interviewed with), and didn't hear back from anyone. The next day I got a call from my recruiter to discuss the interview. I called her back twice, but never heard from her again. Very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?
      Why do you want to work for Aerotek?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Discuss a time where you went for something and you failed.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone screen followed by an interview with an account manager then half day. Half day is a day of shadowing current recruiters the interview with two sets of account managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about your personal life. Your childhood, etc.   1 Answer