Aerotek Business Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

They first called me to discuss the role briefly. Then had me in for a quick interview where she asked some personality and situational questions. She said the next step would be another lengthier interview and the opportunity to shadow someone. We never made it that far because they weren't interested. I was a little bummed because I was excited about this one, but grateful for the experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your past supervisor list as your two greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Hanover, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, within the same week a recruiter contacted me for a phone interview, then set up an in person interview for the next day. One on one interview with the same recruiter I had my phone interview with. After interview was over got to shadow someone from the department I would be working in. Got a call the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you either take what they are offering or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Hanover, MD).

Interview

There was a 45 minute phone screen to discuss my qualifications, knowledge of the company, and a chance to ask any questions I had regarding the company and the position. The phone screen was followed by an in person interview at Aerotek. Following the hour interview there was an opportunity to shadow a current employee holding the Business Operations Supervisor title. That was a great opportunity to get a feel for the work atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with a difficult situation. Handling feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she sent up a phone interview with me the next day. We spoke for about 35 minutes and then she asked to schedule an in person interview at the end of our conversation. Two days later I had my in person interview. It was myself and two interviewers. The questions were pretty simple and it seemed like they were more interested in the type of person I was rather than my skill set. They were both very nice and I left there feeling pretty confident. Then the next day I received a call from the woman I had my phone interview with. She then offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment( besides graduating college)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Hanover, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview /Screening, then an in person interview with their internal recruiter, then a shadow with supervisor. There was also an online math and spelling test I had to pass, as well as a Microsoft excel text.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral type questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Three part interview which included initial phone call which was just basic description of job and asking if i am interested. Basic questions about my past employment. Set me up for phone call with another recruiter, like was more in depth was almost a 30 minute phone call where I was asked several questions about my ideal workplace, my experience, past jobs, and salary. Then set up for a face to face interview about a week later. Prior to interview I had to take a few assessments online which included basic spelling, math, MS Word and Excel skills. Then Met with two hiring managers and they each had a copy of my resume and asked me questions about my previous employment and why I wanted to work for Aerotek. Interview only lasted about 15 mins then a week and a half later I received an email that I was not chosen. I am over qualified for a position and was actually taking step down from my position as manager of a call center and running a business. Being highest up in my current company and not being chosen for entry level at aerotek was a little disheartening but their loss i suppose!

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening then a week later an in person interview. It was fairly easy with 3 different interviewers, with very basic and simple questions. Being an entry level position I didnt expect much.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Hanover, MD).

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who put me through a fairly normal phone screen and was invited back for an interview. During the interview there was a test for Excel and then I met with two hiring managers. The conversation was fairly typical, they are really trying hammer in regarding whether or not you'll be able to provide good customer service and speak well over the phone.

Interview Questions

• They give you a scenario where you have to explain how you would prioritize your day. The form lists several tasks along with how long each task takes and how important they usually are.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hannover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Hannover, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview, was given instructions to take a few online skills tests, mostly focusing on Microsoft office and basic spelling, and reasoning skills. Next step was an in person interview... featured mostly situation based questions "tell me about a time when...." and your standard what are your strengths/weakness type questions... overall not a grueling interview

Interview Questions

• most of the questions were similar:
      Tell me about a time when you or a team you were on ran into a problem and how did you overcome it?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no negotiation, they tell you your salary and you can either take it or leave it

Business Operations Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in February 2012.

Interview

I met the company at a local job fair. I wasn't initially planning on heading to their booth but I stopped by and dropped off my resume. I just asked some generic questions about the company and gave my background and expressed some interest. Two days later I was contacted and asked if I was still interested in the position.
    After replying and applying to the position online I was given a skills test that consisted of vocabulary and basic math skills, and microsoft word and excel quizzes.
    After that I had a brief phone interview and then went onsite for the final interview. I met with a woman from HR and went over my resume. She asked why I was interested in the position even though it was outside my interest of math/computer science. She also asked if I was interviewing anywhere else, to which I said no but I was looking. I then had a situational interview with two managers who were two and three levels above the position. The questions were normal and then we went upstairs to view the floor and others in that role. I spent ten minutes with a manager at that level and she showed my the ropes and allowed for questions. She then showed my out and told me I would hear back.
    Eight days later I heard back and was told that they went with someone who better fit their qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unruly customer.   Answer Question