Aerotek Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Just a video interview and the basics. Went over my resume and asked me non technical questions. He was friendly and was easy to talk to. They are really looking for a personality to hire before sending you to the real interview.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you had to deal with a difficult teammate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Aerotek is very aggressive with "matching" an employer with a potential employee. They move very fast, in comparison to other companies. First, I interviewed with Aerotek over the phone. Then, they asked me to interview in person with their client company the next day. The day after this in-person interview, Aerotek called me and made an offer. I was able to negotiate and get $2 more per hour. They wanted me to start working as soon as possible.

After accepting the job, I had to drive about 40 minutes to one of their offices to fill out tax information, etc. Their computer crashed while I was there. So, I had to complete filling out the information at home. A couple days later, I drove another 40 minutes to get drug tested.

I had worked for Aerotek a long time ago and they moved very fast through the interview process at that time also.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Lexington, KY) in November 2010.

Interview

Meet with recruiter, then the hiring manager and team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and to the point

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Kalamazoo, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via phone for a position with a medical equipment company by a recruiting firm. The job was explained as a contracted position with Aerotek, Inc. to the medical firm. I had an interview with the recruiter, and they past the collected information on to the Company I would be doing the work for. Had another phone interview with the would be manager if I got the job. Then I had 5 or 6 back to back interviews on site that included everything from a skills test to a personality interview.

Interview Questions

• To review a large circuit schematic and find a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is all upfront with the initial phone contact. The only negotiating that took place was for the hourly wage. Keep in mind that the contracting firm will get X amount of money for all workers, and what you back down from is money strait back to them.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek in November 2011.

Interview

I got interview over the phone to measure my rate then I got appointment for an interview the questions was about my work background and my skills.