Aerotek Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.2

Engineer Interview

Interview

If you get a phone call from an Aerotek recruiter, make sure you answer it when they are calling (even though how do you know its them right?) Don't bother calling back or emailing them back because they will never answer you. This has happened to me twice. The first time a male called me, I missed the call, checked my voicemail called him back literally two minutes later. I left a message and never heard back from him. Almost one year later I got another call from Aerotek this time a female called me. I missed the call, checked my voicemail and I waited until I had no background noise and called her back 15 minutes later. I got her answering machine because she apparently was on the other line. I asked her to call me back and got no response. She also sent me an email stating the same thing she left in the original voicemail. I figured I would give her the benefit of the doubt and reply to her email to see if I would get a response, before I write this review here. Well she did not reply to my email. Also, on her answering machine it said to contact her fellow employee for an urgent need...the fellow employee was the male I mentioned earlier so right then I thought, "Forget Aerotek. Why would they bother leaving a voicemail and send an email if they dont care to take your call 2 or 15 minutes later." There are many companies that offer the same positions at even better rates so it is no big deal to not miss an Aerotek phone call.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Farmington, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Had multiple interviews/phone calls. Very misleading. Just recently interviewed and was asked how much I wanted to make. I said the amount and was told that want likely along with what made me special to make that kind of money. Also within the past year, I almost had a job but a manager was ride to me in the interview and I never heard back from them. I will never work with these people again. I've almost given up on recruiters just because of this company. Avoid these people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I really do not understand their intent. They have my resume and I had been to their office once a year ago. I have an extensive technical background. We seem to to be playing cat and mouse. The first thing they say when they contact me is they have several opportunities available. Si the next obvious question is what these opportunities are. But the recruiter plays this game of asking me what I am looking for or what I want to do. So I tell him and then repeat asking what opportunities are available that he is referring to. Which he never tells me.

Now I am thinking this guy is just trying to fill is quota of cold calls for the day, the week or the month without any real lead for the job seeker. I don't know what kind of culture Aerotek promotes in their organization but I get this type of call from them every time. I finally added their number on my phone so if I ever get a call from them again I will not answer. They are just wasting my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Independence, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

it's all start with their first initial phone interview, then seting an appointment for a regular interview. It's all basics strength weakness, about yourself, background, experiences and they ask you from your input all the time so prepare an real practical examples of what you're saying. then it's gonna be a waiting time for them to get you a Job and it varies for several factors, your major, your qualifications, your willing to.... etc etc

Interview Questions

• how do you take a decision? "sound judgement question"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mostly asked for more details regarding experience, such as salary history and specific role you played in each previous job. They also ask about your personal preferences in searching for jobs.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Got called back after applying online just couple hours before. Simple questions on experiences and school. Got an email saying to keep them in mind as my graduation date is approaching.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The process itself was completely unprofessional and I was uninformed the whole way through the job hunt. I would get calls about jobs from my recruiter that were completely unrelated to my field or ones that would only require a high school diploma to qualify for.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aerotek (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

my recruiter was out of the office prior to the day of my interview hence another recruiter was assigned to "prep" me for the interview. during our phone call, she only told me the name of the hiring manager. that's it!!!! she had no clue about anything else. upon giving them my 2-week notice, it's her again. she asked me all kinds of questions which i already told her i did not feel comfortable answering, such as who my new employer was, why i was looking for a new job, what my new employer does. seriously?!?!?! why wouldn't i keep looking for a full time job when they've got me an hourly job without a termed contract?!?! what was with the interrogation? bad attitude too. I'm glad that she wasn't the one working with me to get the job I had. I will be calling her boss tomorrow to give him some feedbacks. (Aerotek Kalamazoo, MI)

Interview Questions

• "Did you tell your recruiter that you were looking?" Of course not! Why would I have to tell him that I was looking for a longer term job? Isn't it obvious when you have an open-ended contract which can end any day you should be keeping an eye open? What made it worse was that she was asking as if I was committing a crime.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Braintree, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Basic "get to know you" type of interview, unfortunately wasn't called back.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charleston, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

Prepped for interview with contract employer
    Called and interviewed for 1 hour
    Called by contract company and asked if I could start in 3 days -- this included moving my family.

Interview Questions

• Spc Cpk vs Ppk   1 Answer
    • How to come up with data for occurences   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation