Aerotek Engineering Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Denver, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person interview, followed by a long waiting process.

After interviewing with the recruiter, I interviewed with the actually companies hiring manager.

Aerotek was very poor in communicating after the interview process, they do not manage your expectations at all. A good recruiter will let you know what to expect along the way, Aerotek doesn't care.

Interview Questions

• None really, pretty simple. Basic technical questions, about electricity and physics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero negotiation possible, the recruiter was not on the side of the applicant, you are definitely a statistic, not a human.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Engineering Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek in December 2010.

Interview

Submitted a resume for one for their job openings on their website. One of their recruiters called me about one weeks later and set up a telephone interview with one of their engineers. The telephone interview took place 2 weeks later. Questions about my thesis and background were asked. They were very interested in my background in FEM analysis, 3D CAD design and electromechanical engineering. About 20 to 30 questions were asked. These questions were basic if you had at least 1 year of experience. No need to spend time preparing the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the nonlinear material properties in an FEM analysis?   Answer Question