Aerotek Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Intern Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is broken into three parts: Phone Screen, Internal Interview, and Half Day. The phone screen lasted about 30 minutes for me, very conversational. Internal Interview was 1:1 with an account manager, also conversational. The halfday was filled with a couple more interviews, shadowing, and going out to lunch. It was a great experience!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Was coordinated very quickly between meeting the recruiter, identifying a department of interest, scheduling the interview, and going through with the interview. I heard back less than a week later about an offer for the position. It was all very smooth and I was in constant contact with the recruiter, and she was easily accessible if I had an extraneous questions.

Interview Questions

• What are my future ambitions and how do they align with Aerotek?   Answer Question

I received a better opportunity.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

"Phone interview" Consisted of a 12 minute phone call with the corporate recruiter from PA. I then met with the Director of Business Operations, who looked over my resume and asked questions based on that. He then said he wanted me to move on in the process, so about a week later I went in and shadowed 4 of the recruiters, and they showed me the different processes and systems they use everyday. After the shadow, I had a panel interview with 2 of the account managers, who again mainly just asked about my resume. I was anticipating a lot of behavioral based questions, I wasn't asked a single one.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Went through phone screening. Wasn't too difficult. Ask basic questions about personality and if I felt staffing services and recruiting was meant for me.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview and then in person. Very calm interview process. Called twice to reschedule. Phone interview was a lot of behavior type questions. They want to know about the type of things that motivate you. They also ask about your past experience.Overall both interviewers were very pleasant. They stressed that the company recruits from within which is a big plus.

Interview Questions

• They want to know a lot about you as a person. Very personal question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

1 phone screening, 1 in person interview. The phone screening was a general and quick overview of your resume and helping to determine if you wanted to go into recruiting. It was also an opportunity for you to ask the recruiter any questions you had about the company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What is your work ethic like? What do you want to do in your future career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

They had scheduled a phone interview with me and within a week a recruiter called. We spoke for about 30 min. She was very quick with her questions and seemed that she wanted specific answers that I was ambiguous to.

Interview Questions

• Besides yourself, your friends, or your family, what motivates you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Met at a school career fair, talked to a recruiter, had a phone interview the next week. Phone interview went very well, and was told I would receive a call back within the week. I did not get a call back, and was not able to contact the recruiter via phone or email. Many other students that I have talked to have had the same problem.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?.....Ok - What motivates you?....Really - what motivates you?   1 Answer