Aerotek Internal Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Internal Recruiter Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek in March 2015.

Interview

WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!!! First an email to set up a phone interview. Then an hour long phone interview. THEN an internal interview with 2 account managers. That was probably the most unprofessional thing EVER. They asked why I was leaving my job, and of course you should never bad talk your current/past employers (interviewing 101!). So I didn't, I just skated around my "real" reasons for leaving and put on a good face about growth opportunities and long work hours. They of course agreed with me and stated my work hours would be LESS (boy, what a lie I realized). At the end. the AM's asked me (pressured me actually) into asking why I was really leaving. They made me feel like I had to tell them, so I did. And then they asked how I old I was (Which is ILLEGAL, by the way). I kind of balked at that, so then of course it was it doesn't matter, and oh you are so mature we wouldn't guess you were only 22. So, I coordinated the half day. That was RIDICULOUS. Number one, who has time to come in for a half day interview??? The DBO clearly did not like me when I asked questions about their unethical/illegal practices that I had read on here.... And all of a sudden my job offer disappeared. What a coincidence huh??

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Woburn, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was pretty understandable... Phone interview to weed out certain people and then there was a one on one interview. The woman in charge who was doing the interview was very friendly and was a good interviewer. The only thing about the whole process that I did not like was the actual job. It would have turned into strictly sales after 6-12 months of doing recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What is your best friend like and how is he like you and unlike you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Fairfax, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their hiring managers, saying that she had found my resume online. After the initial phone interview, she wanted to move forward with a one on one interview, and scheduled it for the upcoming Monday (it was Friday at the time). Monday came, and the interview was very laid back, almost as if they were simply going through the motions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Greensboro, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

I was called after they saw my resume. My phone interveiw went great and my 1:1 interview went good also. Now I have an interview within 2 days of my 1:1 interview with the Director.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview.
    2. Interview with District Mgr
    3. Half Day shadow, 3 separate interviews with account managers
    4. Interview with two account managers
    5. Interview with two other account managers

make sure you are money hungry and it shows. Have to state you are very motivated by money. The company is like a fraternity, if you don't fit the mold, then you won't get in. Must be very motivated, hardworking, top sales person, loves sales and doesn't mind the hours.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Aerotek?   Answer Question